Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A new girl in Newcastle for a week  (Read 1824 times)

Offline TANTRIC67

Booked 1 Hour this afternoon with this girl External Link/Members Only . I love Asians so anyone new  I will try out. Been here many times before near St. James. When she opened the door I was greeted by someday who I had seen already many times before (Linda). I said where s the new girl. Her reply was "You See Me".

Anyway it was the same old drill with her, shower washed the cock and balls, very good rinsed off with OWO.Very good and led to the bedroom. Went down on her, a full 15-20 minutes licking her pussy until I am sure she had cum. I then used my last 30 minutes to fuck her as long and hard as possible. I know from past experience she loves being on top. She has lovely 36c tits for Chinese so great to Suck on whilst inside her.

Time is never a problem with her so she gave me an extra 10 minutes to cum over her face. Very nice time only giving i a neutral because I am not sure this new girl exists. Does She? Anyone seen her?

Offline Sinz

Essentially it was a bait and switch I suppose ?

Also you have rated it Positive, but you have said you are giving her a neutral. Did you want the review amended to Neutral ?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 06:35:25 pm by Sinz »

Offline Monster munch

there is no mobile number on the adverts,did you ring the expensive premium number to book

Offline Leisa247

Personally I'd have been seriously pissed off but it's your review

Offline datwabbit

Interesting.

You're rating Linda who you've seen before. Any media, perhaps AW?

Offline Monster munch

I'm not convinced about this review

Offline Monster munch

I'm not sure if I can post the reason but if anyone wants to pm me I will explain

Offline bet365

The pics are the same as hot Barbie who mackeson reviewed earlier

Offline Kev3773

The pics are the same as hot Barbie who mackeson reviewed earlier

Don't look the same to me.

Offline bet365

Sorry you could be correct I just thought pic 2 was the same it could actually be just very alike apologies

Offline Kev3773

Sorry you could be correct I just thought pic 2 was the same it could actually be just very alike apologies
No worries, no harm done  :hi:

Offline Sinz

The OP has logged in after the posting the review, but hasn't bothered to respond to any questions. Which makes me suspect this review is total bullshit.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The OP has logged in after the posting the review, but hasn't bothered to respond to any questions. Which makes me suspect this review is total bullshit.

He was still on when you posted this, tend to agree something dodgy about him.