Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo_English on tour in Birmingham - A late review  (Read 951 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline da_medichi

External Link/Members Only

This punt took place in September, the exact date I can't remember.

Cost - £80 for 30 minuets (£10 extra for OWO)

Location - Chain hotel close to Birmingham New Street Station.

Comms - Good, quick and no fuss.

The Girl - Yep, it's her in the pictures. this is about as good as it gets however.

The Event - So, I got to the hotel and told her I had arrived. I quickly get the room number and make my way up. The reception is busy and I pass by unnoticed.

I get to Clio's room, and she answers the door in the usual fashion, hiding behind it in her lingerie. To be fair, she really is quite stunning, although with a lot of makeup.

She tells me it will be £80. I question this, as her rates say £70 only to be told if I want OWO it's £80. Fine, I think to myself, and happily pass over the cash as previous reviews have said how good her oral is.

However, she couldn't really be any less interested in what she was doing. Just a feeling of going through the motions, no touching her or her hair as she was blowing me, and to be honest, although it was deep, it was a little bit toothy too. She occasionally stops to start wanking me off, but I stop getting into it, and make much more encouraging sounds each time she takes me in her mouth to try and keep her there. But after about 7-8 minutes she's clearly getting bored of this and stops, going for a rubber.

Again, her face painted a picture of just couldn't be arsed, and at this point I just wanted to shoot and have it over and done with. We went for mish with her legs over my shoulders, and although she was trying to limit the angle and keep it shallow, I go as deep as possible. I'm going to have my fun at this point and make it worth my money as much as possible!

By the time We're done, it's less than 20 minutes into the meet, but she's up, dressing gown on and on her phone straight away. It's only after this, as I'm cleaning up and having a drink that I try and talk to her a bit, and she starts warming up as I ask her questions about herself. If only this had been the start it might have made for a warmer meet and a bit more fun.

Definitely a negative. Over priced for what was essentially a pump and dump. Avoid unless you really want to bang a hot English bird.

Online dboy74

Thanks for the review and sorry to read it was poor.

This WG is definitely a mixed bag of reviews. I wouldn't risk it because of that.

Offline Winston.Eaton

Just like to throw in for my first UKP comment, I had the exact same experience here...