Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spitting  (Read 13018 times)

vorian

A Combination of confident dirty talk and spitting on my cock is the guaranteed way of getting me to come. Shame so few wgs can combine the two well.

Gordo987

Most pussies are broadly similar once you get down to it, but I'd still rather stick my dick in one that wasn't attached to a fucking munter.

Sure, but when I have my dick inside a prossie, I'm usually looking at the back of her head :lol:

Online hendrix

Offline akauya

This may sound a bit crazy (i'm new to this website), but a WG I had put an ice cube in her mouth rolled it around a bit then sucked me - OWO. I didnt ask her to do it, never heard of it before! She said she liked me that's why she did it, what a sensation absolutely brilliant, came like a horse!

You should try the hot and cold combo. Basically she has a cup of hot coffee and an ice cube by her side and swaps between the two. The sensation of a very hot and very cold mouth all over your cock is amazing :)

Also the hot, cold and fizzy combo (with a fizzy drink of course) there are many combinations and all great :)

As for the spitting business... yuck!! Can't stand it. Anything to do with spitting puts me off.

NottsDB

Don't have a problem if it's for lubrication, makes for a better blowjob but if for example, a WG spat in my face, I doubt i'd be too happy about that. 
Something like that, I don't think it should be done unless you specify that you like it.

Same with some dirty talk, the right amount for me can add just that little bit extra lead to my pencil but too much and I end up like a baby giraffe.

vorian

Don't have a problem if it's for lubrication, makes for a better blowjob but if for example, a WG spat in my face, I doubt i'd be too happy about that. 
Something like that, I don't think it should be done unless you specify that you like it.

Same with some dirty talk, the right amount for me can add just that little bit extra lead to my pencil but too much and I end up like a baby giraffe.

Context and how well the dirty talk is executed is key.

Offline NightKid

You should try the hot and cold combo. Basically she has a cup of hot coffee and an ice cube by her side and swaps between the two. The sensation of a very hot and very cold mouth all over your cock is amazing :)

Also the hot, cold and fizzy combo (with a fizzy drink of course) there are many combinations and all great :)

Aye, apparently it's somewhat of a common service from massage parlours in Asia.
There was this punt I've had recently where I was given a B2B, the hot & cold (locally called fire & ice) but done with tea instead of coffee, plus a full shag ... one of the best punts I've had so far.

Also, the fizzy combo is sometimes substituted with popping candy instead so there's less mess. Haven't gotten around to trying that yet but based on how much I enjoyed hot & cold, fizzy should be mindblowing.  :D

Offline akauya

Aye, apparently it's somewhat of a common service from massage parlours in Asia.
There was this punt I've had recently where I was given a B2B, the hot & cold (locally called fire & ice) but done with tea instead of coffee, plus a full shag ... one of the best punts I've had so far.

Also, the fizzy combo is sometimes substituted with popping candy instead so there's less mess. Haven't gotten around to trying that yet but based on how much I enjoyed hot & cold, fizzy should be mindblowing.  :D

It' good to know where to get it :) 

I had it from one of my lovers, she was a horny one who liked to experiment and the fizzy bit was done with beer. Very messy but fun. I tried to return the favour but it wasn't the same, also I tried to do the humming on her clit and the only effect that had was to make her laugh her head off; it killed the moment.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love watching a girl slowly dribbling over my cock and then gobbling it all up - brilliant!!
this is not the same as being 'spat on'. I do not like the idea of someone spitting onto me, just a lady using saliva for a lubricant while sucking mister happy.

Offline Eager Thighs

As for the spitting business... yuck!! Can't stand it. Anything to do with spitting puts me off.

Had an ex-girlfriend come home one night after talking to her mates and told me she had a 'trick' to show me. She ran off to the bathroom and came back in with a tube of toothpaste, a big smile on her face and told me to get my kegs off. Not one to turn down a proposition I duly obliged and waited for her to show me her new 'trick'. She put a blob of toothpaste in her mouth and around her lips then proceeding to suck me off. It was a bit strange at first but I went along with it until 2 minutes later it started burning like hell! I didn't know how fast to jump up and run to the bathroom to wash it off. Told her to get in there and rinse her mouth out with water then come and finish me off which of course she did. Never did try that trick again.

pleasure

2 minutes later it started burning like hell! I didn't know how fast to jump up and run to the bathroom to wash it off.

How about "very"?

I've heard of a similar trick, but utilising an extra-strong mint, and performed on a lady. Not tried it out myself, sounds like it might evoke a similar reaction though.

Offline NightKid

Had an ex-girlfriend come home one night after talking to her mates and told me she had a 'trick' to show me. She ran off to the bathroom and came back in with a tube of toothpaste, a big smile on her face and told me to get my kegs off. Not one to turn down a proposition I duly obliged and waited for her to show me her new 'trick'. She put a blob of toothpaste in her mouth and around her lips then proceeding to suck me off. It was a bit strange at first but I went along with it until 2 minutes later it started burning like hell! I didn't know how fast to jump up and run to the bathroom to wash it off. Told her to get in there and rinse her mouth out with water then come and finish me off which of course she did. Never did try that trick again.

You should've known toothpaste would create such a sensation. Haven't you had it dropped onto other parts of your skin while brushing your teeth before?
Mind you, there are some people who do like it though.

If you're ever feeling adventurous again, stick with warm/cold water ... much better option.  :D

Offline Eager Thighs

You should've known toothpaste would create such a sensation. Haven't you had it dropped onto other parts of your skin while brushing your teeth before?

If you're ever feeling adventurous again, stick with warm/cold water ... much better option.  :D

I had no idea. She told me it would feel 'cool'. So my thinking was mint source shower gel on the ballsack in the shower kind of cool. It was not to be, certainly wouldn't recommend anyone to try it :sarcastic:

Offline Jeremy

I don't mind so long as I am allowed to spit on her parts too

Offline mrbluerunner

Depends on who's doing it, but having a WG dribbling and letting it fall on to my cock whilst looking in my eyes gives me the horn.

:yahoo:

Lz-129

An old thread but while it's been bumped for me I love my cock being spat on,the messier the better, getting a wg to spit in your face is hard work and to date only one has done it

Offline threechilliman

An old thread but while it's been bumped for me I love my cock being spat on,the messier the better, getting a wg to spit in your face is hard work and to date only one has done it

I had my first spit-fest in Jan - both ways. Awesome is the only thing I can say about it.

tcm

Lz-129

I had my first spit-fest in Jan - both ways. Awesome is the only thing I can say about it.

tcm

Both ways would be awesome, I've never asked though.

Offline nike

:yahoo:

Have u just woken up from a coma. :lol: How did u come across such an old thread?

Since it's been resurrected.
I love a really sloppy BJ and Iquitye like them to dribble the saliva down the shaft, however actually gobbing spit is a turn off for me. :hi:

Offline threechilliman

Both ways would be awesome, I've never asked though.

Possibly one for an RB with a sensible rate on it?

tcm

Offline Nagilum

Or when the girl pulls away with wet dripping mouth and you go in for some DFK  :lol:

Offline mrbluerunner

Possibly one for an RB with a sensible rate on it?

tcm

Now why hadn't I thought of that!  Thanks for the tip.

Online Private Parts

Chaps. Deep heat is adventurous but I wouldn't expect her to rinse her mouth in it. Mouthwash is mildly only adventurous. PP

jcdmj12

Have u just woken up from a coma. :lol: How did u come across such an old thread?

Since it's been resurrected.
I love a really sloppy BJ and Iquitye like them to dribble the saliva down the shaft, however actually gobbing spit is a turn off for me. :hi:

Man, I love spitting in each others mouths, full on. Basically the more bodily fluids exchanged, the better (within bounds of reasonable safety, of course).

Offline uutarn

Man, I love spitting in each others mouths, full on.
Indeed, its dirty as fuck.

One girl i see spits on my ass while she's rimming, thats horny as fuck too.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Love being spat on by a woman. A favorite fetish of mine.

Offline dkn

Man, I love spitting in each others mouths, full on. Basically the more bodily fluids exchanged, the better (within bounds of reasonable safety, of course).

Yup, I remember the first time a girl, playing dom, spat in my mouth.  Never saw it coming until she told me to open my mouth.  Unbelievably erotic!

I've frequently asked for this since.  But defo has to be the right girl...

Offline Acerimmer

Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline NIK

As I said earlier in this thread they have to be attractive though.
A minger doing it would repulse me.
A minger would repulse me anyway!  :D

TheNewSeeker

Christ guys can we have some links to your spitters  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Ben4454

Big turn on of mine is when a girl spits or dribbles on my cock. The hotter the girl the better it feels.

Max Pleasure

It's all part of the experience and goes down well with me, as does spitting to lubricate for a hand job.

bensonhedges20

Yup, I remember the first time a girl, playing dom, spat in my mouth.  Never saw it coming until she told me to open my mouth.  Unbelievably erotic!

French kissing with spit is unbelievable good. Providing she hasnt drank coffee beforehand.

Ita hard to ask a service provider though. And you cant exactly spit in her mouth without a reaction so you need her to initiate.

Offline Lister

I am happy for a WG to dribble onto my cock or even spit during a BJ. weirdest one I have had was during a covered BJ and she kept stopping very minute or so and gobbed a great string of saliva over the edge of the bed onto a pile of tissues on the floor most off putting... :scare:

Offline Sonny Crockett

The Greatest spotter WG I ever had was Naughty Aimy. She could spit for England!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

The Greatest spitter WG I ever had was Naughty Aimy. She could spit for England!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'd agree. I had an amazing session with her in Jan, spitting in each others faces. Unbelievably erotic.

tcm

ramrodronnie

No, I love being spat on too. Then I'm a perve.  :P

The girl MUST be attractive though. Don't want some minger spitting on me.  :scare:

Defo agree with you there NIK, if she's a babe? Then I'm well up for her spitting over my cock. Even if she's 7 or 8 from 10 looking, and clean, I love it. But certainly not from a munter, but then I wouldn't punt a munter in the first place.

Offline Rock123

Love being spat on by a woman. A favorite fetish of mine.

Same for me. I love my cock being spat on.

ramrodronnie

I don't mind so long as I am allowed to spit on her parts too

Agreed Jeremy. Fairs fair. It would show that she's enjoying herself, the same as us.

ramrodronnie

100% agree with that dkn.  :thumbsup:

Offline bigrig

Can anybody else recommend any girls who love to get nasty with spit? Naughty Aimy unfortunately has an over 35 policy which is gutting as she sounds great!

Offline DarthCaedus

Bumping for known spitters in London!  :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

It would probably best to go for WGs that do PSE style service, as they are more likely to do a spitting service.

Offline uutarn

One post and asking for advice/info.  :angry:
Post a review or get the fuck out son.

Offline bbois77

Ava at Brooklyns in Crewe is good at this, see my review

punther

I like nothing better than a sloppy bj, but how do you feel when a WG pulls away from your dick and unleashes a big mouthful of spit all over it?

I know there isn't much difference, but I can't abide it for some reason, it really puts me off.

I'd request they don't do it at the start of a booking but it's a bit of a weird thing to say as they may not do it in the first place.

Thoughts?

If the girl does not do it herself I request it

Its filthy and I love it.

punther

Offline Kentpunt

fucking love it, but its one of them things you cant really ask for  so its a nice surprise when a WG does it

Offline pewpewpew

As long as there's no phlegm i love it. If she spat in my face or in my mouth or whatever I'd be thoroughly upset though