Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK!!! (Burnley)  (Read 3735 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Golovkin

I have seen Kate before a few years back and had sent an email asking to organise a meet the night before the meet. An email replied with her phone number the next morning so text her and organised to see her that day in comms she did tell me she was on that’s why there was a discount and asked if I was sure I wanted to book. I decided to go ahead with booking confirmed. I arrived at Kate’s house in nice rural location safe and out the way, different from most incall locations you find. I’m seen bang on the agreed time, let into her home and she’s dressed as requested in a school uniform. She worn something similar last time I seen her but had a teenagers figure then. She has a woman’s body now and is larger. Not fat but a bigger arse and thighs still attractive. Money handed over £80 for the hour then straight into the action. Dfk to start Feeling each other up she soon has my pants down and she’s down on her knees sucking my cock. Get onto the waterbed and continue the action, she asks if I want to fuck her I say yes on with the condom and she rides me in cowgirl and then I fuck her in missionary. We go back and to between the positions. Until near the end of time I request to give her a facial which she takes well mostly covering her chin.  :yahoo: A shower and chat before I left happy.
In all honesty I didn’t go planning on fucking her that day. I thought maybe just blowjob and do a CIM finish and a facial. Aim for the two pops in the hour, as it happened in the spur of the moment I wanted to fuck her and ended up spending the hour fucking I really enjoyed myself as well. There was quite a bit of blood but it didn’t really bother me that much Kate did a good job of cleaning us both as the session went on. Not for everyone and I wouldn’t specifically search it out.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline jonko

"Quite a bit of blood" Yuk! Not my cup of tea, where you shagging her when she was on the rag, Dirty!! :)

Offline Dean801

Fucking disgusting! We’re you aware of this before booking?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Fucking disgusting! We’re you aware of this before booking?

Did you actually read the review?

Offline Golovkin

Yes she told me as I said I wasn’t originally planning on shagging her that day. But it’s an honest account of what happened.

Offline Bustydusty

I remember fucking a girl years ago and thinking to myself I must be good as she’s so wet - woke up next morning to see blood everywhere  :dash:

Offline Dean801

Online frankc

Thanks for the honest review Pal, not for me but each to their own... :thumbsup:

Offline Fac51

OP - You dirty bastard !! :D

Can't say personally I would go for a lass on the rag, but hey, each to their own.

Sounds like you had a good time....I've only just become aware of this young Lady (I'm playing catch-up I know)....but onto my HL she goes....I am going to be bankrupt if I see all of them that are on there now  :dash:

Offline antsz

Is that not bad health wise, I know you bagged up but did you come into skin contact with her blood?

Offline sir wanksalot

OP - You dirty bastard !! :D

Can't say personally I would go for a lass on the rag, but hey, each to their own.

Sounds like you had a good time....I've only just become aware of this young Lady (I'm playing catch-up I know)....but onto my HL she goes....I am going to be bankrupt if I see all of them that are on there now  :dash:

To be fair to SGK, at least she informed the punter she was on her period before the punt. Not sure how many WG's would work regardless and not tell us.

Offline Bikerboy

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 13
Those punters saying they wouldn’t punt if a girl is on a period - punting isn’t for the squeamish! Where you go many have been before lol..

Offline freeze44

To be fair to SGK, at least she informed the punter she was on her period before the punt. Not sure how many WG's would work regardless and not tell us.

Agreed with that. Bet many will have unknowingly seen a wg who was on and used a sponge to hide the blood.

Offline blackburnian

Agreed with that. Bet many will have unknowingly seen a wg who was on and used a sponge to hide the blood.

My fingers met one ages ago  :vomit:

Bb

Offline freeze44

Offline blackburnian

:D yes bit of a shock aint it!!

Too inexperienced at the time to realise what it was , read a thread on SAAFE that opened my eyes  :scare:   if it's your thing fair enough we all have kinks & fair play to the OP .

Bb

Offline bigmc

My fingers met one ages ago  :vomit:

Bb

Yeah me too, twice  :rolleyes: had forgotten about them till I read this

Offline manfox

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than start a new one.

Thinking of trying to book SGK but she is located out of my usual punting zone. Is there any out of sight parking near her location? I prefer not to leave the motor outside the gaff so if not this may rule her out...

marlboro20

No problem at all with parking Fox... her home is very discreet way out in the sticks... maybe a problem for some sat navs tho.

Offline manfox

Thanks Marlboro will try and book her then

Offline Marquis

No problem at all with parking Fox... her home is very discreet way out in the sticks... maybe a problem for some sat navs tho.

Agreed on both counts. The area she is in is popular with ramblers, there has usually been a few of their cars parked up when I have seen Kate.

On the sat nav point, neither of the units in the last 2 motors I've had took me to her door - but close enough for it not to be a problem.

marlboro20

When you think you're lost Fox... in the middle of no where... you're there.
Yes... parking for ramblers...at the  top end thers's a 5 bar gate... next house up the path

Offline manfox

May have to go for a ramble whilst I'm there (assuming I manage to get a response!)