Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie - Marie, -Mansfield  (Read 1727 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 for 60 mins.

Comms: Initial contact by email with quick response. Confirmation text on the day and again a quick response.

Girl: Kylie is a very attractive, young blonde with tats and great piercings. Everything on her profile is accurate.   

I have been focusing on collecting feedback over the last couple of months so I could visit Kylie and Woofie, who are both well reviewed on here but insist on feedback before meeting. I have just returned from a great hour spent with Kylie. Yes she is young and pretty but even more important she has a great personality and welcoming smile.

We started with DFK, which reminded me her tongue is pierced. I then played with her pierced nipples while fingering her and the first of several orgasms arrived. As I now knew Kylie had a pierced clit, I slid between her legs and gave her some oral which was great as I soon had her squirming. Then it was her turn and she gave lovely owo, just about managing to take all of me in her mouth. Loads of eye contact as she is sucking. I then had her sit on my face which she seemed to particularly enjoy as it enabled her to orgasm a couple more times. 
Time for some sex and I pounded her quite hard in doggy before moving to mish. Both led to further orgasms. This girl is truly multi orgasmic!
For the ending she knelt in front of the mirror and sucked me until I finished all over her face. She admitted she loves the taste of cum.
Kylie lived up to all the positive reviews on here and was simply brilliant. I shall have to return very soon.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review.

I can't believe no one's yet indexed her new profile to her old reviews (for her previous AW profile -  tattooed bombshell). This being a new profile for her was mentioned on here many months ago: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183885.msg1974512#msg1974512

It currently appears that she only has 2/3 positives but if you include her previous reviews, she should have a lot more.

In the process of indexing them I also discovered she had a further previous profile, so before she was called tattooed bombshell she was called british bombshell. I've indexed them all to her new profile (it took me bloody ages), so now in total, she has 42 positive reviews on here (with no negatives or neutrals). Her review count should update tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:38:17 pm by NigelF »

Offline HailWood

Cheers for the review.

I can't believe no one's yet indexed her new profile to her old reviews (for her previous AW profile - 

I've indexed them all to her new profile (it took me bloody ages)......

Her review count should update tomorrow.

I think you answered your own expression of disbelief there Nigel. :lol:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:51:28 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline NigelF

I think you answered your own expression of disbelief there Nigel. :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, it did seem a bit daunting. I was also very tempted to give up when I discovered she had another previous profile. I decided to soldier on for the good of the forum/punters though.

Her review count should update tomorrow.

It's already updated, happened a lot quicker than I thought it would.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:03:43 pm by NigelF »

Offline HailWood

. I decided to soldier on for the good of the forum/punters though.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Sounds good, I should see her I think. I’ve heard her in the other room when with Lucie but that’s about it.. what size boobs are we talking, I’m taking a break from shit tits at the minute, only the best will do (private joke)  :D...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 10:08:36 am by NervousJ »