Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Review: Miss Classy Type - Nottingham  (Read 2122 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sandy6789

:hi:

External Link/Members Only

I saw this lady maybe as much as twelve months ago for a 15 minute incall on Derby rd. I thought she had a nice manner and seemed genuine. Looks-wise: not awful but didn't tickle my fancy enough for me to want to go back.

Definitely a positive experience for me; didn't feel like I'd wasted money afterwards.

Easily the worst thing about it was the room we were in - which contained a hard massage table which was terrible, not for being uncomfortable, but because it was at higher level than beds usually are which made certain positions really difficult AND it was really narrow which made certain other positions really difficult. Get a bed FFS!

Offline EllsBFA

Interesting pricing structure
30 mins £60
1 hour = £140

Tits but not brains!
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline LordOfPleasure

I've been to see her a couple of times and had a great time. Very fit horny lady with superb breasts who gives great head and when she goes on top she has me wanting to shoot my load really quick so need a change of position but then as you say once you hop off that gurney it's impossible to get a good angle of entry because it's too high and I'd feel a bit weird turning up with a little step  :)