Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Hannah xxxx  (Read 3633 times)

4 review(s) for BellasimaJK (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for xxx hannah xxx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wholuvsubaby

So despite having had some less than memorable sessions with EE girls over the past year, I decided to take one for the boys and go and visit Hannah, 30 mins, not too much to loose if she is a let down I thought.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Arrangements were made at short notice and at ease. Drove to her place and parked up. No problem parking, plenty of spaces, but it was during the day, so may be different during the evenings?

It was the same apartment as I have seen Carla and Daphne before ;-). Text he and she told me the flat number and to come right up.

Buzzed me in and then met me at the door in tight leggings and tight T shirt. A little disappointing at first because I was expecting stockings etc.

She led me to the room and we sorted out the paperwork to the noise of one of the other girls going at it in the next bed room. Had a quick shower and she brought me a drink and changed out of her day cloths to her business attire which was sexy but would have been better with stockings.

Now Hannah is better in the flesh than her photos. Her gallery show some images of her on a bed, this one is the most accurate: External Link/Members Only

She is about 5’ 6” without heels and has a body to die for. There is not an once of fat or cellulite, so if she is in her mid 30’s she is in fine condition. Guess McD and KFC have not had an impact in many EE countries yet?

She took the drink from me and started kissing, softly first then more DFK and I explored her body. She soon started introducing herself to the old fella and her hands soon had him ready all the time kissing me. MMM I think I am going to like this session, now wishing I had booked the hr. She then sat on the bed and pulled me towards her taking Mr not so soft into her mouth. Great technique and controlled to take me to the edge and keep me there without spoiling it. She worked her mouth for 5 mins or so and as I could feel the the sap rising I pushed her gently onto her back and took my turn on her to give me the time to subside a little.

If you like big flaps and full lips then she is a must and seemed to enjoy my tongue lashing over her bits. The noises may have been put on and if they were it was not overdone, her body did tweak and jump a few times and she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me in deep. I was rock hard at this point and had some strong urges so I straddled her and she unloaded me onto her flat tanned stomach. I was very impressed with the amount of goo and she cleaned us both up.

She was very careful that I would not bump into the other punter in the next room. Quite a nice professional touch I thought.

She then offered a massage which I accepted and she is quite good at it. After about 5 mins of this and some minor chatting, her English is not great but it is far better than my Hungarian!, I turned over and she joined me at my side cuddling and kissing with our hands re exploring each other and soon she had her fingers around my cock getting it ready for another round. This time it was straight on with the hoody and cowgirl, mish and finish in doggie looking at her amazing arse and waste, very tempted to squirt up her back but could not hold off and emptied the second load inside her.

Cleaned up and left with a few kisses on the way, punt lasted over the 30 mins and she was not a clock watcher – all in all a great punt that I will repeat and has left me with a different view of EE WG’s -  not all bad.

Offline sumertime

I wonder what it is with the Hungarian girls and body art!! My last Hungarian punt [and it was a wow like your own..]:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22725

Here is the "art":
External Link/Members Only

Could it be "mafia" like the Japnese Yakusa.......... enjoyed it emensely though!

Offline PuntingPete

An excellent review might I say  :drinks:

SirFrank

Sounds like she put on a good show. Facially though I'm not sure if there's somethig about her that I like or dislike

vorian

Sounds like she put on a good show. Facially though I'm not sure if there's somethig about her that I like or dislike

Know what you mean SirFrank, some pictures I'm like yes and in some I'm no. Bit odd really.

Offline PuntingPete

Come on guys, you know the saying - you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire  ;)

She's hardly rough looking is she  :hi:

SirPhilipXX

I wonder what it is with the Hungarian girls and body art!! My last Hungarian punt [and it was a wow like your own..]:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22725

Here is the "art":

Could it be "mafia" like the Japnese Yakusa.......... enjoyed it emensely though!

The girl's body is the actual work of art, an exquisite masterpiece ruined by some punk who's scrawled graffiti all over it.

But unlike a priceless painting that has been vandalised, this artwork can never be restored to its original, flawless beauty.

SirFrank

Come on guys, you know the saying - you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire  ;)

She's hardly rough looking is she  :hi:

I do when I'm paying for it. She's not ugly, far from it just not sure if I'm attracted to her

ulander

I do know what you mean, SirFrank.  It's like her face and head don't belong to the rest of her body.  Plus there's something a bit plastic about her face.  Odd.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Guys I had the same reservations as you in respect to the boat race but decided to go on a reccy in the name of punting for the masses

She is much better in the flesh even though she keeps her glasses on

I am quite selective and part of my selection criteria is that she must be a looker

This one is a high 6 in that dept IMO but the rest of it makes her up to an overall 7.5 to. 8

Tried to book her today but not available to suit times

Will wait until she comes back from hols

Going oriental until then !

Offline ledley

Guys I had the same reservations as you in respect to the boat race but decided to go on a reccy in the name of punting for the masses

She is much better in the flesh even though she keeps her glasses on

I am quite selective and part of my selection criteria is that she must be a looker

This one is a high 6 in that dept IMO but the rest of it makes her up to an overall 7.5 to. 8

Tried to book her today but not available to suit times

Will wait until she comes back from hols

Going oriental until then !

'going oriental until then'

that is why I love this website haha

Offline Corus Boy

'going oriental until then'

that is why I love this website haha

I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so