Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkyxxsara - Hanger Lane  (Read 825 times)

2 review(s) for KinkyxxSara (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline enoahballard

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Hi everyone! First review.

Price: 1 hr for 150
Comms: Fine. Phoned her a couple of days in advance to check her next availability then texted on the day. 
Location/ accomodation: She never seems to be in one place long but when I visited her she was staying in a nicely furnished , clean apartment 3 minutes walk from hangar lane tube station.
Looks: She's pakistani even though she used to call herself arabxxbeauty.  I was interested in seeing her because she seems to have a big hips : waist ratio in her pictures and she definitely does in real life. She's very slender, quite tall with a delicate chest and upper body but really wide hips.  Amazing figure /skeletal structure. However her flesh feels really soft in a kind of flabby way - basically skinnyfat. It's still an overall good, rare body and her best selling point.  Her boobs are small but quite nicely shaped. Facially she's I guess  5/10 except that her front two teeth on her top jaw are one in front of the other. Her face is long and thin.

Experience: It was really good to begin with. I called her and she let me into her flat wearing jeans and a tshirt. We did the paperwork while she was being quite chatty and friendly and I asked to have a shower so I did that and when I came out she was in a dress. She led me to a setting room with a sofa and gave me a lap dance and bj. The bj technique was decent but covered, but I knew that going in and it wasn't what I was there for so didn't mind. Holding her narrow waist and wide hips felt really good. Then she led me through to the bedroom and we did doggy then missionary. She doesn't do french kissing but she still writhed enthusiastically and so it was good and enjoyable.
After I finished we lay down and she tells me that it's fuck once and you've cum now.
I'm just confused at first and say that I've paid an hour and I'll be ready to go again in 10 minutes and that it didn't say anything like that on her adult work profile. At this point I had used half of my time. She says something like  "sorry babe it's cum once only. obviously next time you don't need to see me if you don't want" . I say that in that case I want some of my money  back since  and before I can finish she starts getting ratchet . At that point I decide I can't do much more without putting myself at risk so I get dressed and leave .
Anyway I've never encountered a whore who would only let punters cum once in an hour before and in my  opinion it's a fucking bitch-thief move  to do some shit like that without stating so on your profile, which says nothing like that. With a bait and switch you can decide when you see her if you still want to go through with it but I only found out about this after I had given her my money and used only half my time.

Besides that this girl would probably be good  for half hour or shorter punts if you're into thin-curvy figures and don't care about the face having messed up teeth but after that bullshit I hope she fails.
tl;dr only lets people come once during bookings, doesn't say so on her profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 04:41:57 pm by enoahballard »

Offline Wozel

Sounds like she’s out to my punters off

Offline NuruGuru

Her profile now specifically states cum as many times in an hour....maybe she saw this post and realised a steep drop on her business.

Hidden Image/Members Only