Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy Carter-Brentwood  (Read 823 times)

5 review(s) for cindycarter96 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline Nemesis18750

External Link/Members Only

Been trying to book her for while but it never quite happened until about 2 weeks ago.

Comms: not great, all done by txt and responses can be somewhat slow, and doesn't seem to pick the phone up, but a time finally arrange and services booked. 1 hr incall £160 and I wanted GFE, she charges £40 extra for DFK which i thought was pretty steep but went with it.

I'd booked to meet at 5pm and txt just before I was about to leave to confirm it was still on. I then got a txt saying "didn't you get my txt"? ere no as you probably never sent one. Gave me some bs about the landlord turning up and couldn't make that time. I should have called it at the point but curiosity had the better of be and  rearrange for 10pm that evening.
So txt again before leaving to make sure we were on again, at least this time she told me she was running 15mins late, but it turned out to be more like 35 mins late so not good  If your running a tight time frame like I do sometimes beware as it seems like she's never on time.

Venue: Typical new build flats near the Brentwood station, yes there is parking but its all meant for residence and they have the parking signs up saying  its 24 hr controlled. But I figured if your later on in the evening you should be ok, but take your chances. Directions given but not exactly the easiest place to find as there are multiple blocks that all look the same. But finally found it and finally buzzed in. Once in it wasn't   the easiest flat to find as the flats are not laid out logically number wise.

The Punt: Door opens and did the usual hide behind the door, she wore a tight black mini dress and heels and looked great. Soft spoken Irish girl looks pretty enough 7/10 , but not 18 y/o as stated but didn't think she would be,  but early 20's and about 5'5" I'd say.
But IMO she had an amazing body 9/10. Great legs and very smooth skin with a lovely small waist and a very hour glass figure. I have to question the pictures on here profile as her figure isn't like that, unless they were taken a while ago. But I don't think they are her, but I also don't see the need not to put her own pics on there as she has a cracking body, I think she's got a much better figure than the pics she's used, lovely natural  (a good D) boobs and a cracking arse that looked great when bent over with a thong on. I certainly wasn't disappointed with it.

Paperwork done, shower offered and drink, started with a bit of small talk then onto with some lip kissing that never progressed to DFK  throughout the punt, while she was rubbing me through my jeans.
Stripped off and onto OW which was ok but not that deep, then into missionary then doggy to pop  Now seeing her bend over infront of me was a great sight, lovely arse and small waist was great.
Bit more of a chat them onto round 2.  She does like a wet wipe and got me to wipe my cock a few times, but I didn't have a real issue with this.
More OW then  mish, CG which was a lovely view seeing those boobs swinging in my face,  doggy then tried to finish me off by hand as I think she was getting a bit dry as pop 2 doesn't always happen depending on the service.  She then lay back on the bed and played with herself whist I did the same to finish.

Verdict: Would I visit again?  Maybe, service was reasonable  but not outstanding for the price bracket and Im sure you can get better service at a lower price.  I thought she was facially pretty but more for the experience of seeing that cracking body bend over or the CG view. She's not that chatty so more of the talking is down to you. I wouldn't book the extras next time as it wasn't worth it.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I had a very similar experience to you. Probably one of the best looking girls I've had the pleasure with, but quite pricey. I may go back at some point and try Anal with her if she's willing

Offline Herts_Outcaller

And yeah, probably not 18, the 96 in her username is probably her year of birth

Offline Nemesis18750

I agree, always seem strange that you put what seems like a year in your name then claim to be younger.

I can see her being 22 y/o, but she’s not 18.