Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best parlour in Manchester now Sandy's is gone?  (Read 1969 times)

nm1988

Haven't been to a parlour since Sandy's in Manchester.. Any recommendations?

Offline wilburs horse

Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NigelF

Haven't been to a parlour since Sandy's in Manchester.. Any recommendations?

No, in the sense that there's no standout parlour, certainly not near the level of Sandy's. Personally, I'd strongly recommend just choosing a specific girl who you like the look of, particularly one with good reviews on here. IMO, the best parlours to look for such girls include GFE Bury, La Maison, Sheridan's and possibly Karma Sutra Girls (which has now relocated). However good girls can be found in more than just those places and likewise those parlours also contain crap girls.

If you find service to be very important but can be"flexible"/not so fussy in terms of looks/age, then Sheridan's probably has the highest typical service standards. Of course some girl's won't be good but many girls at Sheridan's do have reviews which should give you an indication. Also note that the interior of Sheridan's is crap but on the flip side the price is also the lowest (£40 for 30 mins which also includes OWO and CIM if the girl does it).

Offline Dickled

It's a while since I've been but Crewe have some parlours that are highly thought of.
In fact with Cheshire Elite, Brooklyns, Executive Suite and Alicias quite near to one another, you have a veritable punting mile.
It's just the fact it can be a bit of a pain travelling there if you don't live in the area.

Offline parker

I would go for LM and Gfe.  Will have to try Sheridans one day

Offline wilburs horse

Strictly speaking LM and GFE are in bury and sheridans Salford so none are in Manchester.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marquis

No, in the sense that there's no standout parlour, certainly not near the level of Sandy's. Personally, I'd strongly recommend just choosing a specific girl who you like the look of, particularly one with good reviews on here. IMO, the best parlours to look for such girls include GFE Bury, La Maison, Sheridan's and possibly Karma Sutra Girls (which has now relocated). However good girls can be found in more than just those places and likewise those parlours also contain crap girls.

If you find service to be very important but can be"flexible"/not so fussy in terms of looks/age, then Sheridan's probably has the highest typical service standards. Of course some girl's won't be good but many girls at Sheridan's do have reviews which should give you an indication. Also note that the interior of Sheridan's is crap but on the flip side the price is also the lowest (£40 for 30 mins which also includes OWO and CIM if the girl does it).

Nigel's advice to 'pick the girl first' reflects my own view, but there's no getting away from the feeling that the parlour scene is a lot poorer since Sandy's closed.

Was in Sheridan's the other week for a 2 girl with Celeste and Lisa. Nothing wrong with the girls or the service but the interior is poor. Maybe I'm getting more fussy as I get older, but I would sooner pay a bit more and have a better ambience.

goldwing1

Nigel's advice to 'pick the girl first' reflects my own view, but there's no getting away from the feeling that the parlour scene is a lot poorer since Sandy's closed.

Was in Sheridan's the other week for a 2 girl with Celeste and Lisa. Nothing wrong with the girls or the service but the interior is poor. Maybe I'm getting more fussy as I get older, but I would sooner pay a bit more and have a better ambience.

I think if you got the best girls from Sheridans, put them in luxury surroundings of The Georgian in Oldham and charged Sheridans prices, there would be a queue around the block.

Offline Marquis

I think if you got the best girls from Sheridans, put them in luxury surroundings of The Georgian in Oldham and charged Sheridans prices, there would be a queue around the block.

It's ages since I was at the Georgian, but that sounds about right.

Offline yorkieyorkie

You love to hype up sheridans. It really is nothing special.

Online Bustydusty

You love to hype up sheridans. It really is nothing special.

Yes I’ve stopped going

Offline PussyLover789

I would go for LM and Gfe.  Will have to try Sheridans one day
Yeah, listen to this guy, hes got some good reviews too  :sarcastic:

Offline yorkieyorkie

Yes I’ve stopped going

Same here. It’s pretty much plan F if all else fails. Even £40 felt wasted on my last few visits there.

Offline lewisjones23

no there wouldnt

it is a shit parlour that has bottom of the barrel girls working there

plus to put shit like “ queue round the block “ just makes you look even more stupid. There wasnt anything like that at Sandys so why would there be for much much worse quality

Offline smartieshouse

I think back in the day when Sandys @ Prestwich had a tiny reception on the ground floor that was just a Couple of sofas it was standing room only sometimes!!:-)

Offline HKS15

GFE would be my choice from what's left, but tbh the age of the parlour is pretty much dead, they're mostly full of council estate trollops and Romanians now, if you want the really hot British girls you have to go independent or via expensive agencies. I think Sandy's was overrated and I'm not a fan of the owners, there were rough girls there too, but every day there were a few very hot girls there who you'd have to pay £200+ to see in London.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 04:05:03 pm by HKS15 »

Offline smartieshouse

I find "council estate trollops" a massive turn on!

Offline Rack Admirer

I think Sandy's was overrated and I'm not a fan of the owners, there were rough girls there too, but every day there were a few very hot girls there who you'd have to pay £200+ to see in London.

This is what's missing since WFB, Hayleys and Sandys have gone (also Buntys and Wonder Lounge, to a lesser extent). There are now very few (if any) hot girls across the whole Manchester parlour scene on any given day. Also, the average age of WGs has gone up since the best parlours shut.

Sandys quality tapered off during the last 5+ years of its existence, but even at the very end it was still a better parlour than any of the current crop.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:22:56 pm by Rack Admirer »

Online Bustydusty

Can’t recommend any myself but I miss Karens- some great girls there for £40 and seemingly extra charges hadn’t been invented - owo cim and rimming all in

Oh and nearly always got the full 30 mins (my biggest gripe nowadays) and often 2 pops
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:38:37 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Spannerman

GFE would be my choice from what's left, but tbh the age of the parlour is pretty much dead, they're mostly full of council estate trollops and Romanians now, if you want the really hot British girls you have to go independent or via expensive agencies. I think Sandy's was overrated and I'm not a fan of the owners, there were rough girls there too, but every day there were a few very hot girls there who you'd have to pay £200+ to see in London.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this post. Sandys attracted girls from all around the country I suppose because of it professionalism and the fact they security that was present on an evening and weekend. Yes it was a little like a conveyer belt but I had some great punts there (pre my membership on here) and fucked some top looking lasses.

Offline HKS15

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this post. Sandys attracted girls from all around the country I suppose because of it professionalism and the fact they security that was present on an evening and weekend. Yes it was a little like a conveyer belt but I had some great punts there (pre my membership on here) and fucked some top looking lasses.

I'd say it's more to do with earning potential, they were one of if not the busiest parlours in the UK.