Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleanor Rose (Manchester)  (Read 1434 times)

15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Manc-lad84

External Link/Members Only

Location:  Private apartment, short walk from Victoria Station (for rail and local metrolink service).  Quiet, safe and secure.  Parking available in the immediate vicinity.  Apartment was clean and nicely fitted out with a good quality power shower!  Can't ask for much more.

Eleanor:  Extremely pleasing to the eye, flirtatious, and generally fun to be with.  She makes you feel at home straight away.  I don't think you could get much closer to a GFE style experience.  Fantastic body, gorgeous face, a definite 10/10 from me!

Experience:  Booked one hour, for £160, incall.  Eleanor offered everything requested off her profile, with enthusiasm and with great technique.  She proper seemed up for it, which certainly makes a massive difference.  When you take into account the location, quality of the apartment, and the service offered, its the best overall experience I've had to date. 

Thoroughly recommended.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review.

Except for the helpful location information, pretty much everything that you've said here could be gleaned just from her AW feedback . Now even though the fact that you've posted this on here adds more weight to what you say and AW feedback isn't reliable, this site prides itself on having reviews that offer much more information and are much more helpful than AW reviews/feedback. We also try to be as balanced and objective as possible but I appreciate it can be difficult to appear that way if the WG is very good.

Eleanor offered everything requested off her profile, with enthusiasm and with great technique.

So an example of where you could significantly improve this review is by mentioning the exact services you requested/received. More information about why they were so good/delivered well would be great too however I myself rarely say much more than "enthusiastic" or "good technique" when it comes to describing sex or OWO so I'm hardly one to hardly one to talk!

Another thing you could do is compare her (in the flesh) to her pics so people can get a good idea of what to expect (because just describing her is always going to be rather subjective although of course it is still very helpful to describe her, especially any features that aren't shown in her pics).

Here's a handy guide for learning what to include in a review to make it as helpful as possible (the summary is the most important bit): External Link/Members Only

Anyway, it's great that you're getting stuck into this site by contributing reviews, please keep it up. Also, don't be afraid to post any negative or neutral reviews, as they're often the most helpful.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:52:26 pm by NigelF »

Manc-lad84

Appreciate the feedback and points taken on board, Nigel.  Thanks.  :drinks: