Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21  (Read 3158 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Carey

What an unbelievable girl   :scare:

No face pics on her profile but attractive in person for sure, beautiful.

I saw her this week for 30mins. She invited me offered me a drink shower etc and got down to business. Started kissing gave me OW as requested was very good plenty of spit and dick slapping good pse. Seemed totally into it.

Started to fuck her missionary, moving her legs around to different positions she encouraged me and leapt on top when I asked. She had a real good time up there, after a few minutes she said 'I think you're about to get wet I'm afraid!!!' she had a big orgasm and splashed all over my stomach and dick awesome!  :cool:

Then I carried on to fuck her doggy once she recovered, she made me do it in front of the mirror and we both watched. Was great, asked to fuck her in the arse she was predictably excited! It wasn't that tight I don't think I was the first lol but good fun. Gave her a real good pounding, pulled out shit over the end of the condom  :dance:, ok I was ready to come, asked her to beg for it laid out on the bed. I came all over her face, some in her eye she didn't mind one bit.

Tried to go for round two but I was done, had shower and a nice chat with her about her private life all very interesting. At this point I had been about 35 mins. At this point I realised I hadn't paid yet. I genuinely felt like I could have walked out without her batting an eyelid, of course I didn't, I gave her the money she didn't even look or count it, she is something else :D.

All in all brilliant service, amazing boobs and body. Some had said she's put on weight, to me she was perfect, great curves for me seem like they would suit her better than stick thin.

Her attitude is the real positive, loves sex and also entertaining and charming girl, funny as well doesn't take herself too seriously which creates an atmosphere you can enjoy. On top of all this she's really good at sex! And evidently really enjoyed my dick after she squirted all over me, she asked to keep it. She puts on a good show!

I'm pretty new round here but anyone got any questions let me know.

EDIT: link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:52:06 pm by Carey »

Offline Silver Birch

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:54:00 pm by Silver Birch »

vorian

Thank you for your review it is always helpful for future punters. Would you please so kind as to add an AW link, it is considered good manners to copy and paste a link to the WG profile when posting a review, just makes it easier to search.

Offline Carey

yeah sorry I realised after I posted looks like you beat me to it.

Offline Silver Birch

Cheers I'm typing to slow tonight.

She is on my hotlist, that is how I got to the link so quickly   :D

vorian

She is on my hotlist, that is how I got to the link so quickly   :D

Slick move Sir, slick move. :lol:

vegg1e

Thanks for the review Carey, she's been on my HL for some time and even tried to make a meeting with but not succeeded yet. I didn't know she was a squirter. Reading your review makes me what to try again to book her soon.

Offline gonanigo

thanks for the review. I have her booked on tuesday, can't wait  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Good review, shame the photos are completely useless ------------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline herbie007

thanks for the review. I have her booked on tuesday, can't wait  :thumbsup:

I've seen Maggie a few times, she's a great girl and a great shag.

Think your gonna have a good time  :thumbsup:

Offline harms

Offline Urban_G

Was hoping to book Mags again this week but I fell ill :vomit:

With her easy location, great looks and enthusiastic service, I think she's going to become my new regular, 1st for over a year!

I've seen Maggie a few times, she's a great girl and a great shag.

Think your gonna have a good time  :thumbsup:

No doubt about that.

west8

Having met maggie yesterday, I think this thread is well worth a bump. I echo all the positive comments.

This girl should write the rulebook for customer service and satisfaction.

She did something which was totally unexpected and made me laugh so hard I -have- to return and see her again soon.

Review to follow.

Offline undercoverpunter

Having met maggie yesterday, I think this thread is well worth a bump. I echo all the positive comments.

This girl should write the rulebook for customer service and satisfaction.

She did something which was totally unexpected and made me laugh so hard I -have- to return and see her again soon.

Review to follow.

Significant enough time gap to warrant a separate review I think :hi: