Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - London W14  (Read 13504 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

The last review was several months ago so decided to write up a new review for Platinum Cindy - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few days agi in a very nice plush hotel in West London W14 - great comms and booked a 2 hour session for £200 for a late afternoon session.

Emailed Cindy and agreed date and booked through AW - No request for anything extra or special outfits - just asked her to be looking sexxy and hot when i arrives.

Got to the nice hotel and recieved a text to confirm the room number, passed the busy reception and walked to the room.

Cindy opened the door - Looked very hot and sexy - short black dress, stockings and suspenders and the top of her dress was cut away to show how great her tits were therough the dress her nipples were pushing through the top of the neck line. She looked so hot and sexy especially with her 6'' high heels.

She looked very much like this pic but her dress was more tighter on the top - External Link/Members Only

walked in and she started to DFK before I even had time to take my coat off. After a few mins of dFK and her feeling my dick through my pants I had to tell her that I really needed to strip off and take a quick shower. Bought along some strawberries and cream cakes so we can have some licks off each others bodies during our session.

Out of the show and onto the bed - started with DFK as i took off her dress and had her naked except for her stockings and high heels - she was on the side of the bed as she moved onto my dick and started to DTBJ me for several mins. Moved onto the bed and as she has had me in her mouth I was playing and fingering her pussy - lasted about 20-25 mins in between RO and her on top before asking me to CIM when i was ready.

After a few more mins of her sucking me off I wanked in her mouth as she was playing with herself - Excellent round 1 that lasted just over an hour - had a break with some drinks - she has a selecton of  7-8 different wines + JD and a few other spirts + soft drinks and chocs - had a catch about Christmas and a few other topics when she started to play with my dick again on the bed - This time we had a intro to her NEW black/gold dildo - she did me a nice 1-2-1 wanking session wit her toy as well as talking dirty in my ear as she wanked herself - after a 10/15 min performance she had me in her mouth again and when hard put the rubber on and I had her doggy before pulling out and coming all over her mouth and tits - Great 2nd session...

Had a quick shower, another drink of JD and coke and kissed before leaving - looking at my watch we did ran over time -
Another wonderful sexxy hot amazing time with a girl that knows how to please her clients.

Hope to book another session with Cindy in Feb - have asked her if she can consider a 3some with me and Madlin Moon. She will let me know in a few weeks so maybe tick off another like off my list soon.

Thanks for reading

vorian

Nice review, like the idea of a FFM with Madlin Moon

password02

Thanks vorian - she is a top performer - great attitude, nothing is too hard for her, always pleased to see you, gives a super amazing session, no calls or texts or any touching from her phone whist you are in the room.

She gives you 100% attention and all the focus is on you until you leave the room.

Also how many girls provide you with wine and spirts + soft drinks as part of the booking.
Had at least 2-3 large JD + cokes + several chocs throughout the session - forgot to mention had strawberries and cream on CIndys body so i can lick off the sweet cream of her nipples and tits!!!

vorian

Thanks vorian - she is a top performer - great attitude, nothing is too hard for her, always pleased to see you, gives a super amazing session, no calls or texts or any touching from her phone whist you are in the room.

She gives you 100% attention and all the focus is on you until you leave the room.

Also how many girls provide you with wine and spirts + soft drinks as part of the booking.
Had at least 2-3 large JD + cokes + several chocs throughout the session - forgot to mention had strawberries and cream on CIndys body so i can lick off the sweet cream of her nipples and tits!!!

She sure seems like one of the top stars on here thats for sure, I have never seen anything bad posted about her (I think), same as Madlin Moon and KristenDD. All good professionals with excellent customer service. It is nice to celebrate the good one as much as it is joy to expose the bad ones.

password02

+1 - She is my top girl - Mr H has KristenDD, Herbie007 has sexy Dee and I have Cindy with Madlin Moon a close 2nd.

In a previous post - my dying wish would be to have a FFFFM - KDD + Madlin and Sexy Dee with Cindy with me in the middle.

Could do 2-3 hours and have a peaceful death after!!!

Offline herbie007

Great review PW

Don't think you can go wrong with Cindy, she's, a top girl

I like the idea of taking strawberries and cream along,

Can't wait for my next meeting with her now after reading your report.

vorian

+1 - She is my top girl - Mr H has KristenDD, Herbie007 has sexy Dee and I have Cindy with Madlin Moon a close 2nd.

In a previous post - my dying wish would be to have a FFFFM - KDD + Madlin and Sexy Dee with Cindy with me in the middle.

Could do 2-3 hours and have a peaceful death after!!!

Your right and of course I have my one as well. I do like the sound of your dying wish, you would certainly go out with a smile on your face.

vegg1e

Nice to read your review. FFM with Madlin + Cindy should be great. And hope you live long enough to write-up your dying wish first  :lol:

Offline Robster199

My greatest wish is that when I die Charlie Sheen's life flashes before me....

vorian

My greatest wish is that when I die Charlie Sheen's life flashes before me....

Ah the Great "Professor Charlie Sheen", a God amongst men indeed.

Offline Bartolomeo

Another great review password.

I saw Cindy the other day and had an amazing overnight with her. It's something I always wanted to try out, so thought YOLO (  :P ) and thought as it's a once in lifetime thing I might as well go all out. I've seen Cindy few times before and decided she would be the perfect girl to do this with.
I won't bore everyone with the details, but I booked a room at the Bentley hotel with Cindy arriving right on time in a killer dress, which was pure sexiness without being slutty. She asked to use the bathroom to freshen up, but surprised me by coming out in just her underwear, she wanted to have some fun before we headed out.
I know she's a whiskey girl (another reason why I picked her), so took her to Boisdales restaurant and whiskey bar for dinner and some whiskey sampling. After a few hours, went back to the hotel, for more fun. I had asked room service to bring in champagne while I would be gone with her to dinner, so poured us a glass, and took the bottle to the jacuzzi. This was the main reason I booked the hotel. Had a nice bit of relaxing interspersed with a lot of hanky panky, before drying up and moving to the bed. You can use your imagination as to what happened there.

Anyway it was only supposed to be a once in lifetime thing, but I had so much fun I want to do it again.

Also I just wanted to add that while Cindy offers a great duo with Dee, she might not be comfortable doing duos with girls she does not know. On Dee's profile it says she will only do duos with Cindy, and when I saw them together it's clear that they are very good friends and extremely comfortable with each other. To me, Cindy comes off as similar, and would probably only prefer duos with Dee. I make that assumption based off the fact that when you ask her about duo with Dee, she is eager and totally up for it, but if you ask about duo with another WG she has not met, you can tell she's not comfortable with the idea.

password02

Nice review TL - agree about the duo with Cindy and Madlin. Have discussed this with Cindy and she has not said either a No or a Yes - it was left open.

Its a case of wait and see but do agree that she is a lot more comfortable with 3somes with Dee.

Not an issue either way as there is no hurry my end.

Glad you had an excellent overnight with a great professional

vorian

Nice review TL - agree about the duo with Cindy and Madlin. Have discussed this with Cindy and she has not said either a No or a Yes - it was left open.

Its a case of wait and see but do agree that she is a lot more comfortable with 3somes with Dee.

Not an issue either way as there is no hurry my end.

Glad you had an excellent overnight with a great professional

Totally agree glad they had a top punt.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I am seeing Cindy for the first time myself next week  :yahoo:......and so have been reading reviews of her to get even more in the mood...... :dance:

Decisions, Decisions.......
6" killer F*ck-me heels and funky stockings are a no brainer... :P but what other outfit should I get her to wear????

Tim20

When I last saw her I had the school girl uniform treatment !! Your in for a treat mate she's fucking amazing !!!  :wacko:

vorian

School Girl uniform every time. :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

School Girl uniform every time. :thumbsup:

This seems a recurring theme with you Mr V  :lol: :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

When I last saw her I had the school girl uniform treatment !! Your in for a treat mate she's fucking amazing !!!  :wacko:

Okay Timbo. it's a consideration certainly.......but I need details, details ! :wacko:

Is that what you requested? :unknown:

vorian

This seems a recurring theme with you Mr V  :lol: :lol:

What can I say I do enjoy,  getting by own way with the cocky, slutty and arrogant head girl.  No turning her nose up this time. :D

Offline iPad3

Hot pants and a tight t shirt with heels was fucking excellent Cindy ass is made for Hotpants - highly recommended!!

Tim20

Yes I requested her to wear this ! It was my first school uniform experience ( well since I left school ) and did not disappoint !! It was a while ago now but she looked hot with her super big tits squeezing out !! I want to see her again and I think she does a barbie look and a slutty girlfriend ( tight jeans and top ) which I quite fancy !!  What about  your teams footie kit !! Haha :))  enjoy your time with her

Persie

Offline ciscoxxx69

I am seeing Cindy for the first time myself next week  :yahoo:......and so have been reading reviews of her to get even more in the mood...... :dance:

Decisions, Decisions.......
6" killer F*ck-me heels and funky stockings are a no brainer... :P but what other outfit should I get her to wear????

Think I am starting to favour, sexy Skoolie....bursting out of a tight top, ridiculously short skirt, OTK socks, Fuck-me stilts, hair in loose bunches.....maybe sucking a lolly-pop that can be used elsewhere....Mmmmmm :cool:

squeezebox

Good review. As Vorian said, she seems to be one of the stars on this forum.  :thumbsup:

Read her profile recently, she takes bookings up to 3 months ahead, so a trip to London is do-able and her rates are realistic too.

Her role play list is a good one, think a maid one would suit her...will have to plan that one. Add another sexy girl too, Cindy would enjoy that for sure...of course so would I.   :hi:

On her interview,  she's into older men, so that always a good sign!   :cool:

cjkany2015

Cindy is great till you have a mix up with a booking.

Like most hookers, she is your best mate till the money stops flowing.

Offline BlackWizard

Does she really not see black guys?

I'd like to consider myself a decent young guy and I'd love to spend some time *money* with her.  :D

I've seen the wonderful Maggie and Cindy seems to be cut from the same cloth.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:22:20 pm by BlackWizard »

jcdmj12

Got a story to tell?

Hornydevil247

I've seen Cindy numerous times and she is the best around.

Her feedback speaks for itself. Just look at her reviews and the posts left by Herbie007, Password02 to name a few.

If you look at her profile she only takes 3 bookings a day therefore she can't please everyone all the time.

She takes bookings in advance so you can book with plenty of notice.

The popular girls on AW are hardly ever available at short notice because everyone is trying to see them. All I can say is she is well worth the wait.

vorian

Of course why would you expect anything else.

It's all about the money, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun.

niceguyjames

haha bro get used to this!! adultwork is business transaction not a dating site!!!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Had my long awaited 'Filth-Fest' with the stunning Cindy yesterday .... :wacko:
Will write a review when I have recovered..... :unknown:  what a Girl ..... :wackogirl:

Tim20

Look forward to reading it !! She's great isn't she !! Glad you had a great time  :thumbsup:

Offline Bartolomeo

Does she really not see black guys?

I'd like to consider myself a decent young guy and I'd love to spend some time *money* with her.  :D

I've seen the wonderful Maggie and Cindy seems to be cut from the same cloth.

you can ask her but I dnt think she does

vorian

you can ask her but I dnt think she does

I'm sure if the "sensible" punter approaches any WG in the right manner then things like that would not be a problem. Of course I could well be wrong. 

Offline BlackWizard

I'm sure if the "sensible" punter approaches any WG in the right manner then things like that would not be a problem. Of course I could well be wrong.

I'm hoping that that's the case. Fingers crossed.

jimbobwood

I'm hoping that that's the case. Fingers crossed.

Have you got feedback on AW? This might help you or book her for over 1hr, possibly 2 hrs and either send her a email or give her a call when she gives you her mobile number. If you have a nice telephone manner, she might accept you. Nothing to lose.

Offline BlackWizard

Have you got feedback on AW? This might help you or book her for over 1hr, possibly 2 hrs and either send her a email or give her a call when she gives you her mobile number. If you have a nice telephone manner, she might accept you. Nothing to lose.

Nope, no feedback on AW. I've punted with Maggie21 from AW but that went down all via text so no official booking.

Offline Jerboa

She Is one I should go and see, looks hot and provides top service, but my guess Is she not Czech, but from the Balkans, like FYR Macedonia.

password02

From her AW profile -

Q. Any customers you won't see?    

A. Very sorry, but i won't see African, Jamaican etc... people, sorry but it i am not really comfortable. Very sorry guys xxx

Not sure if any different now

vorian

From her AW profile -

Q. Any customers you won't see?    

A. Very sorry, but i won't see African, Jamaican etc... people, sorry but it i am not really comfortable. Very sorry guys xxx

Not sure if any different now

So she it not directly saying Black or Black British. So who knows.  :unknown:

password02

Agree best to email her on AW - however I think lack of AW fb may be an issue ?

jcdmj12

She Is one I should go and see, looks hot and provides top service, but my guess Is she not Czech, but from the Balkans, like FYR Macedonia.

Even better. Depending on her age, she was probably taught how to fire a kalashnikov in school.  I love a woman who knows how to handle a weapon.   

Stealthshagger

If i were having a punt and the use of Kalashnikovs became an issue, I suspect it might be a negative for me. Call me crazy, but I am not a fan of automatic weapons (or any kind, frankly) being present when I am getting sausage marinated. A wg telling me about her AK skills during a punt might lead me to believe we had miscommunicated somewhere along the way.  :)

a10

... A wg telling me about her AK skills during a punt...

Stop! You're making me go all funny!  :wacko: Have you never been on the "chicks with guns" site? Battle Girls? Or the Action Girls website? You're missing out man!

Offline herbie007

Have you got a link for the girl in the first picture  :P

Offline iPad3

This seems to be the most recent Cindy reveiw and didn't really see the point in starting another, however having seen her recently I felt it only right that she be raised to the front page if the reveiw section once again.

In short my recent session with her was the best yet, she just seems to get beter every time

Comms - very prompt and easy to sort the finer details

Location - top notch with wine and chocs to boot

Service - OWO, sex in many positions, watersports, first class DFK ETC, all delivered with no complaints and great gusto.

She really is a top girl!!

Offline Thunderbolt69

Did you ask for watersports beforehand? Also did she do it wherever you wanted?

Offline iPad3

I let Cindy know beforehand yes, we used the bath and I would think its unlikey she will allow it anywhere else for obvious reasons.

rogerc23

Did she receive watersports or just give?