Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella_AW - Old Street  (Read 1549 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently met with her after she returned back to being indie. Prices slightly less than her Allure agency fees. Decided to see her as fees are less and she well revied in here

Comms : very quick and easy set up via email. Was sent her number. Had to confirm on the morning of the appointment. Called once outside the apartment.

Location : old street nearest tube. 5mins walk in shoreditch direction. On quiet street behind main Street. A few cash points on route. Discreet doorway. Buzzed straight in. Tidy 1 bed flat, spacious double room. Bathroom with towels and toiletries available.

The girl: very accurate to her photos. Facially maybe a little slimmer but nothing off putting. Has a unique ethnic mix giving her nice complexion and her eyes stand out. Looks great when looking up at you. Small and petite. 5ft3ish 6/8 body. Not gym toned but she is health and food conscious to maintain her figure. Large fake boobs but felt very natural indeed, didn't see much scarring either.
Personality, really lovely girl. Nice to chat to engaging and very attentative. Very much enjoys making sure you are enjoying yourself and enjoys giving you pleasure.

Meet: Turned up, greeted and shown into living room. Had a welcome Dfk to break the ice. Quickly dashed into bathroom for quick shower. Towel and toiletries available. Returns to bedroom where she was waiting dressed as i requested. Quickly stripped her to stocking and heels as she removed my towel. More dfk to get things going. Good dfk by the way. Lots of tongue. Kissed her way down me and started to pay attention to my cock. Very good motion switching between hand and mouth. Lots of tongue used to tease. Not the biggest in length but she took it whole. Great eye contact, has these gorgeous coloured eyes and while sucking me off and looking at me I can't complain. Didn't want to blow my load so switched to RO.

She seems to respond well with my RO and fingering. Now I normally get turned on my making a girl cum first however half way through she was very insistent that she wanted to please me and asked to suck my cock again. After some more teasing and sucking on with the rubber and start off with mish. Moved her legs over my shoulder and I could see her getting wetter on my cock. Stayed like this for a while as it was working for the both of us, asked if she could go on top. Now normally I don't cum in CG I usually go to this to prolong the sex. I let her know this and she soon saw this as a challenge. She started off slow but soon got into her rhythm and had me cumming. Hats off to her for doing so.

Downtime: chatted away, nothing too serious. Lovely girl to talk to very natural, was engaged no clockwatching or checking her phone. Had her legs drapped on me throughout. I did notice a very faint beep from her phone, heard this a few times. Again very faint, will miss if you don't pay attention. Think she has these set at interval to let her know how long is left. I quickly glance at the time and roughly 15mins left.

So do you want to cum again she ask and before I could respond she already showing down on me. Really great that she initiates round 2. Was pleasant surprise. As soon as I was hard on with the johnny and start with mish. Flipper her over to province and then dragging her into doggy for a finish.

Cleaned up. Dressed and said out goodbyes

Overall: really enjoyed myself with a girl who loves to please. She clearly enjoys her job and enjoys pleasuring you. Price can be seen as a bit steep by most especially for a gfe vanilla meet. A very good gfe imo she knows what she is doing and knows how to please which was nice. I can understand why people would pay her prices to see her. Would love to see her again but having to watch the wallet a little

midlandz_boy88

Wish i travelled down when she was cheaper

Token

Her prices are just ridicolous, even for a great service.
Never seen her never Will.