Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila Desire recenty in Colchester  (Read 686 times)

13 review(s) for Leila Desire (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tynetunnel]

Offline Bogof60

WTF is it with Hungarian women  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I really liked her profile pics and her smiley face so I gave her a ring when she was in Colchester recently.
Got a text reply asking if I wanted to book.
All Comms done by text
Booked 30 mins for £80

Location was near The Hythe somewhere I had not been before.
Parking was easy according to her directions but you could park somewhere near if this bothers you.
Got the ok to come in text and directions to the entrance. Pay attention to this as it could be confusing.
Up to a top (3rd floor) flat and the woman in the pics opened the door for me.

Looks
Just like the pics
The only thing I would say was photoshopped is the small crows feet around the eyes that gives any clue to the fact that she is almost 40
She was dressed in a small wrap with exiting lingerie underneath similar to what she has in her public pics
Greeted with a passionate kiss and into a clean function very nice apartment
Shower and drink offered, water accepted shower declined as had one just before
After handing over the cash she went straight into standing DFK with lots of tongue action
Off came the wrap and a hand between her legs found a natural hairy pussy with no knickers hiding above the hold ups
Body was really hot and when the bra came off there were a nice pair of natural tits with only a bit of sag
No stretch marks no tattoos

Onto the bed and she soon had the little fellah in her mouth (OWO) and he was enjoying it
Just had to do some 69 and soon had a mouthful of hairy clean neat pussy
She did seem to enjoy the 69 and i was certainly enjoying the OWO
Asked her to come on top and the condom was put on with her mouth
Then she slipped me inside and di a bit of that squatting on my dick so i could see everything.
I decided that doggie was the way to go and she assumed the position and i fucked her until i filled the bag
There was a mirror strategically placed for those who like to watch themselves

After the act i was offered another shower , declined and she cuddled up to me and chatted away until the time was up which was not long as it had been full on action for the whole booking

I did ask her why she did not speak to punters as her English was excellent but she was a bit concious of her lacking in English ( Not true)

She did say she would be back in Colchester in January

Return
Yup  :yahoo:

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac