Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo_English - Chester  (Read 1292 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline FunForTheNight

External Link/Members Only

Comms Started off great, then went rapidly downhill

Location  Hotel on the south side of Chester, lots of parking but you need to register your car to avoid a penalty charge. Easy to walk past reception straight up the stairs to the rooms

Girl Young, slim, enhanced boobs and lips, long highlighted brunette hair, fit

Services No kissing, didn't even try. Oral with, OWO wasn't offered and didn't ask. Reverse oral along with various positions

Overall After reading various reviews on here I thought I'd take the chance of fucking a young fit girl, but I wish I hadn't. Communications started off well, texted to make an appointment and agreed a suitable time to meet. Fast forward to appointment time and sitting outside the hotel I get a text trying to cancel, my calls and texts to respond went unanswered. After about fifteen minutes when I was just about to leave I received a text stating that she had just arrived and to come up. Not the best start, but by this point I was thinking with the little fella.

Safely in the room and as noted, she is very much the TOWIE type and if that floats your boat then you'll be pleased. I was fully prepared for this to be short and sweet and once the paperwork was completed it was very much down to business. Off came the clothes and on came the condom with her mouth and this girl can suck! Fast, vigorous and deep throat taking all of you with eye contact. However, it was mechanical and very impersonal and seemed designed to finish the job as soon as possible. So, I thought that maybe reverse oral might help "sweeten" the mood and I actually enjoyed this. She is fit and has a very fuckable figure and the mood became a little bit friendlier. But, then it was straight back to business, more deep throat oral with face fucking, a couple of positions to finish at great haste and then straight on her phone. No wipes available, no offer of a shower or other niceties at all and the room cleaner walked in as well to top it off!

If you're prepared to have simple "pump and dump" with a young fit lass who doesn't make much of an effort but has a rather delicious body then go for it, with the comms issues and the rushed impersonal service I'll be staying well away in future.

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only

Comms Started off great, then went rapidly downhill

Location  Hotel on the south side of Chester, lots of parking but you need to register your car to avoid a penalty charge. Easy to walk past reception straight up the stairs to the rooms

Girl Young, slim, enhanced boobs and lips, long highlighted brunette hair, fit

Services No kissing, didn't even try. Oral with, OWO wasn't offered and didn't ask. Reverse oral along with various positions

Overall After reading various reviews on here I thought I'd take the chance of fucking a young fit girl, but I wish I hadn't. Communications started off well, texted to make an appointment and agreed a suitable time to meet. Fast forward to appointment time and sitting outside the hotel I get a text trying to cancel, my calls and texts to respond went unanswered. After about fifteen minutes when I was just about to leave I received a text stating that she had just arrived and to come up. Not the best start, but by this point I was thinking with the little fella.

Safely in the room and as noted, she is very much the TOWIE type and if that floats your boat then you'll be pleased. I was fully prepared for this to be short and sweet and once the paperwork was completed it was very much down to business. Off came the clothes and on came the condom with her mouth and this girl can suck! Fast, vigorous and deep throat taking all of you with eye contact. However, it was mechanical and very impersonal and seemed designed to finish the job as soon as possible. So, I thought that maybe reverse oral might help "sweeten" the mood and I actually enjoyed this. She is fit and has a very fuckable figure and the mood became a little bit friendlier. But, then it was straight back to business, more deep throat oral with face fucking, a couple of positions to finish at great haste and then straight on her phone. No wipes available, no offer of a shower or other niceties at all and the room cleaner walked in as well to top it off!

If you're prepared to have simple "pump and dump" with a young fit lass who doesn't make much of an effort but has a rather delicious body then go for it, with the comms issues and the rushed impersonal service I'll be staying well away in future.

Got more reviews on here than AW

Offline NigelF

Got more reviews on here than AW

She had a previous AW profile. She used to be called LolaLee (External Link/Members Only - profile no longer active).

Anyway, cheers for the review OP. It seems this girl blows hot and cold but unfortunately very often the latter, especially recently.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 08:11:35 pm by NigelF »

Offline Wood2017

Thanks for the review OP.

I'm sure her profile was at one point listed in Birmingham but it may have simply been she was up for a weekend etc.

Makes for a dreadful read anyway.

Better luck in your next!

Offline p3ngu1n

She had a previous AW profile. She used to be called LolaLee (External Link/Members Only - profile no longer active).

I had missed that association. That's all I need to know to bin her