Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Fun Girl 22  (Read 3703 times)

1 review(s) for CHANTELLE ENGLISH (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

ukguy4

Had the pleasure of seeing this young lady today. No face pics on her profile so it was a bit of a gamble as I wanted someone English at short notice and not too far away but it certainly paid off!

She is very attractive and has a great body to go with it. She turned up and we got down to it pretty much straight away. Perhaps a little 'business-like' but that's a minor criticism.

It's between her and graceharper for my best punts to date.

External Link/Members Only

ukguy4

Just realised that the link probably doesn't work, these should....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline blue

ukguy4

Sorry, bit new to the site. What did you want to know?

We started off with some watersports then after a quick shower we moved to the bedroom for a BJ without. Then after me giving her some oral we got down to business.

For £120 outcall she was very good value in my opinion.

password02

+1 - Review?

We need to know a bit more than - ''it was good value''

How was her looks?
Did she take the lead?
What did she do that was Very good or very bad?
Where was the outcall?
Did she FCK?
Did she Kiss?

All you have is you did ''watersports'' - you on her or her on you or both?
Did she come into the shower with you? was BJ owo good or great - all mouth action or was it all hands.

What were her tits and arse like - what size is she -

ukguy4

Alright, like I said, I'm new to the site!

She took the lead, asked what I liked and then delivered that by peeing on me. I then had a shower on my own and joined her on the bed where she gave a good BJ with and without hands.

After a while she decided she wanted to sit on my face, which I love and then she put a rubber on the old chap and we did it.

There was plenty of French kissing (she's a smoker, but didn't taste/smell too bad). Tits are a decent size for a pretty small girl, enough to bounce if you know what I mean, and the ass was peachy.

Oh, and the meeting took place in a hotel not far from Euston. Anything else you want to know?!

ukguy4

I meant to add that comms were good. She answered her phone quickly and texted me when she was on her way etc.

password02

Thanks for the updated review = seems as if it was a good session

Offline Outcallguy

Nice to know that she's real. as her only profile pic google searches to

So I was a bit dubious myself.

But sounds like she's worth checking out?

Offline malletsmallet

Now I'd like to believe this review but...

She mentions her duo friend ENGLISH CHARLOTTE 19.
Saw her friend's profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
which gave a tinyeye hit

Though the friend's profile is no reflection on her, I'm still a bit suspicious after finding that out....
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Meursault

Charlotte 19 responded to a reverse booking of mine on Tuesday and then completely wasted my time, promising me genuine pictures etc which never arrived.
Her profile has now gone.