Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor-Jay Aldgate  (Read 5104 times)

4 review(s) for Taylor-Jay (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cityboynow

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 30 mins. owo, facial, few positions.

Having wanted to meet this girl for about a year now I was eager to try and get a free slot (so to speak)
So when I emailed on the off chance and got a same day appointment I jumped at the chance, even though I wasnt massively in the mood.

I met her at a hotel in Aldgate East. Big hotel, only issue was you need a card for the lifts, so she had to come down and meet me.
Not an issue, could be there for any reason.

Up we went to the room. Nothing was overly GFE and was all quite nice and chatty. Money handed over and it was then to both of us stripping off talking to each other. Once she was in her underwear I could see her amazing body and sexy lingerie.
A quick owo and a facial, most of it went in her mouth, to which she gagged!  Then dribbled it all out.
She wanted to film the facial, said "they love this kind of thing" so my cock must be semi famous soon!

More chatting and laughing about stuff, then on to round 2.
The old boy got hard and i had her CG (amazing view) then went doggy. The sight of her little arse and her pussy lips around my old boy was one of wonder. However, a bit of banging away and I admitted defeat.No 2nd round cum.

I showered and left happy.

I wouldnt see her again as I prefer GFE and at £150 I knew it was just an itch I needed to scratch.

Offline thecat250

I'd keep an eye on that itch, could develop into something nasty  :cry:

thanks for the write up though

Offline KentAde

See she is still presumably offering BB for extra as it’s listed on her ‘Likes’. If I recall it was 100 notes extra... :dash:

Offline claretandblue

no mention of a condom,presumably this was bareback op?

Offline MrMatrix

Well congrates OP, I have always wanted to see this SP. Been on HL for 3 years. I seem to remember someone challenging her on BB and she said it only happens 2-4 times a year. I mean I'm surprised there are that many that would pay for BB and ignor the obvious risks.
Well, looks a good punt. Well done OP. :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Well congrates OP, I have always wanted to see this SP. Been on HL for 3 years. I seem to remember someone challenging her on BB and she said it only happens 2-4 times a year. I mean I'm surprised there are that many that would pay for BB and ignor the obvious risks.
Well, looks a good punt. Well done OP. :thumbsup:
I am surprised you are being so naive, she tours reguarly and has offerrd bb for years, 2 times a year,more like a day!

Offline MrMatrix

I am surprised you are being so naive, she tours reguarly and has offerrd bb for years, 2 times a year,more like a day!
I can only go by what I read. I cant see our paths ever crossing - She use to be just outside Brighton when I first came across her and I didnt take the chance then. I was unaware she toured.

Online LLPunting

That's some vicious itch you have there OP!  150 for 30 mins!  :dash:
She's lean and tiny but fake tits and an ok face.  You were short-changed mate.  You should be holding out for all natural gorgeousness for that sort of cash.
And with a self-confessed BB'er  :dash:

Best you take that ailment to several doctors.

Offline Nevillec

These bare backers put the whole community at risk....my thoughts are to look up who else has been with this OP and anybody else who has reviewed her and avoid anyone they have contact with.

Offline Fully Sated

Whilst I understand your sentiments, how on earth would one actually achieve this Nevillec;

These bare backers put the whole community at risk....my thoughts are to look up who else has been with this OP and anybody else who has reviewed her and avoid anyone they have contact with.

Presumming you are referring to punters that she has seen on this site?

Offline Cityboynow

But owo is ok? can't have cake and eat it!

Offline Trex

But owo is ok? can't have cake and eat it!

Yes OWO is ok it's lower risk.

Online LLPunting

How many degrees of separation? 1, 2, 3, 4, more?

You might punt once in a decade if more than 3, presuming you were researching 8 hrs a day, 5d a week.  And that would be just the ones reported to date, let alone the ones they see whilst you're researching.   :dash:

Avoid the BB girls and leave it at that or stop punting and only have safe sex with civvies because BB'ers fuck civvies too.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:41:29 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Nice idea, but you would not be able to see any WG if that was your criteria. All WGs have probably seen someone who has seen a Bare Backer at some stage.
Remember these are only the ones that show on AW; a lot of meets are just done through phone calls.

If your that concerned it’s safer not to see anyone....

Or alternatively look after your own safety.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:38:24 pm by Kev40ish »

Token

Offline Nevillec

I get the numbers game....I avoid for a period of time any SP that would meet up with a bb'er -I take some measured comfort from SP's who are also adamant about their health...communities like this are built on some degree of trust...acknowledging that there will always be those who might say they don't but do be but do. But anyone who does openly states bb is to avoid.

Offline Cityboynow

I think you would have to be some kind of strange to BB a WG, but each to their own.

Offline Beanhead

Damn, never knew she punted. Remember this one from the babestation days, had a real emo/alt innocent look to her.

Thread peaked my interest until BB was mentioned  :vomit: