Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Pie - Heathrow - most enjoyable GFE  (Read 2616 times)

17 review(s) for Cherry Pie x69 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

Well recently I met Cherry Pie, - shes called Evelyn.
Comms were excellent she answered the phone her self and we agree in 60 minutes time. Arrived at hotel, texted her and she sent me her room number. Door opened and I was pleasantly surprised to see a really nice lady behind the door, with a lovely smile.

She is 5'9' approx in bare feet, short dark hair size 12 perhaps. She had a large tattoo on left shoulder which you cant miss. She has a pleasant face, nice smile reasonably attractive to my eyes. Shes has lovely large natural boobs which are relatively proud and are those in her public gallery no doubt, responsive nipples all of which required intimate inspection by my tongue. She has a bit of a tummy - shes not toned in any way, but  a nice body to enjoy and is built for pleasure.

After £120 paid over for 1hour, I washed hands etc as I had a shower before I left home.

So she leans in with a big smile on her face for this was going to be a really nice GFE. We started FK and there was plenty of this going on through out the whole meeting, almost every opportunity in fact - very nice - good kisser. She enjoys her boobs receiving attention and so they get a lot of attention. Best set of natural boobs I've seen in a while TBH.
She likes cock and gave OWO, several times. ended up face fucking her with her on her knees and no she didnt take the whole length.
We ended up rolling on the bed with some intensity as I saw it, laughing and smiling, this really is a good GFE and going very well.

She didnt want me to finger her and after further foreplay on with the mac and several positions enjoyed.  The auto didnt kick in but Mrs P came to the rescue and she took 3 weeks worth in her mouth and think she swallowed it all which kinda surprised me. After a couple of minutes she went to the bathroom.

She returned and we cuddled up, legs entwined, chatted whilst she caressed my chest legs etc . It felt intimate and personal. So yes excellent gfe.
Would I return - if I was in that neck of the woods, yes I probably would to be honest. I walked out of there with a spring in my step- I felt bloody good. A recommend from me. :thumbsup:

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:23:46 am by Fully Sated »

Online Waterhouse

Nice review... thanks MM.

Looks like she's migrated west at present.  Obviously in search of warmer weather  :D

Offline ars.mav

Excellent review, Mr Matrix

Love a good GFE..she fits the bill..HL'd  :thumbsup: