Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamila Pakistani - Heathrow  (Read 1389 times)

6 review(s) for Jamila Pakistani (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Shaf1

External Link/Members Only

Meet this WG a week back, booked via a phone call she send me text with her post code.

Working from a second flow flat, on street parking is terrible and was hard to find a parking space

Appearance

Defo the lady in the pics
100% pakistani
She is defo bigger then the pics now, but would not say she is fat.
I would say she is in her mid 30
Nice boobs

Service

Jamila greeted with a nice smile, exchanged the paper work and she went out the room to put the money away.

We both stripped naked and on to bed stared to kiss her light kissing and not full on, then she moved down stared to give me owo which was not best she was just sucking the tip of my cock before I had to say take it deeper in your month which she tried but failed, the worse blow job I have ever had this lasted about 5 minutes and then I returned the favour back to her, she was fully shaven down below and she smelt fresh and clean.

On with the condom and I asked her to get on top, she stared of slow and then when she Got with the flow she was bounceing on my cock like there is no tomorow and then onto mish and she took a good pounding and I popped in the bag.

£80 for 30 minutes

Neutral because I felt rushed thought out the meeting

Offline peter purves

Appearance

100% pakistani

Cheers for the review!

What dress size would you say she is? Looking at the pics I would say 12. If she is bigger than her pics, is she 14, 16??

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shaf1

I would say she is dress size 14

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

Meet this WG a week back, booked via a phone call she send me text with her post code.

Working from a second flow flat, on street parking is terrible and was hard to find a parking space

Appearance

100% pakistani
I would say she is in her mid 30
Nice boobs

Service

Jamila greeted with a nice smile, exchanged the paper work and she went out the room to put the money away.

We both stripped naked and on to bed stared to kiss her light kissing and not full on, then she moved down stared to give me owo which was not best she was just sucking the tip of my cock before I had to say take it deeper in your month which she tried but failed, the worse blow job I have ever had this lasted about 5 minutes and then I returned the favour back to her, she was fully shaven down below and she smelt fresh and clean.

On with the condom and I asked her to get on top, she stared of slow and then when she Got with the flow she was bounceing on my cock like there is no tomorow and then onto mish and she took a good pounding and I popped in the bag.

£80 for 30 minutes

Neutral because I felt rushed thought out the meeting

Which location was this at? Heathrow?  :hi:

STAR-LORD

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I would not recommend this girl! I saw her back in 2016 and paid £140 I think it was for the hour. I thought she was a good looking Pakistani girl with fake tits. She offered lip kissing only. I did some rimming and RO on her. It was a rushed service though and while we were in mish she asked me to cum. When I checked the clock I was only 30 minutes in. When I told her I still had 30 minutes left, she said that was it and she allowed me to do the RO and rimming on her. I felt totally short changed and I told her this. Scamming bitch!!

Online LLPunting

Trying to suck in a flabby belly in those photos and no spring chicken.  Not for me.

Thanks for review.   :drinks:

Offline The Film Director

Cheers for the review!

What dress size would you say she is? Looking at the pics I would say 12. If she is bigger than her pics, is she 14, 16??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for posting this, PP  :thumbsup:

It just proves what I suspected.  I have fuck all clue when it comes to dress sizes.  :lol: