Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mammabudda6 of Kettering  (Read 1432 times)

1 review(s) for mammabudda6 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile disappeared for a few days after my visit, so I cannot now recall what I paid her but it was less per hour than her profile now requests, although at the time of writing she is offering discounts of 50%. I reckon I paid £100 for an hour max, maybe less.

I had a great time. Easy simple communications, satnav found the street and she directed me to the flat, parking easy. I think it was a council flat. Untidy but clean.

This was an unusual meeting for me as I decided to meet her after she had been frank and open about a problem. A previous client had fisted her and injured her so that normal sex was not possible. Maybe it was this injury that led her to take down her profile for a few days. when the profile came back a certain service was missing, of course you will guess: BB

She offered anal instead. She sounded clear and intelligent so I went ahead. She was indeed intelligent and even an intellectual, well-spoken middle class accent. Her skin was a better quality than in the photos. I discovered easily that she wore a wig and she readily removed it to reveal natural fuzzy hair. We snogged. She has great sensitive nipples. We cuddled. Her tummy was firm, not the sagging Michelin overhang that some ladies have.

She fingered mister happy. We did some 69 and more snog despite what she wrote in the profile. We did doggy which was fun but I could not get a good position for entry. She licked and fingered and so I came. It was all at a leisurely pace.

I shall not go back at the new prices and I am not often in the area so we shall see.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:11:09 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline kingkong69

She looks kind of scary..even at half price i don't  think i could managed to geg a hard on.. :scare:

Offline macman26

Thanks for the review mate - good as ever - did she offer you BB anal?? Always used condoms for hygiene with anal even with GF's in past years.....  Don't fancy wash shit off my dick!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 08:26:59 pm by macman26 »

Thanks for the review mate - good as ever - did she offer you BB anal?? Always used condoms for hygiene with anal even with GF's in past years.....  Don't fancy wash shit off my dick!!
Woof woof, as I wrote, we did doggy for rear entry and I could not get inside. No umbrella used. Unprotected still on offer at the end of her list.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 11:17:30 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline alexsut

Woof woof, as I wrote, we did doggy for rear entry and I could not get inside. No umbrella used. Unprotected still on offer at the end of her list.

:drinks:

:drinks:
I suggest you write some reviews of your own before you start making smart comments on my ones.