Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvymisscarla - Leeds  (Read 909 times)

7 review(s) for curvymisscarla (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tynetunnel]

Offline Moreish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Close to a negative for me this one,
Comms  very good and easy to arrange, text menu with what was on offer , went for 1 hr massage with HE £60. Would have gone for owo if available , but wasn't. Oral with £10 extra.
Area and parking ok.
Looks nothing like her photos , but maybe did along time ago. Come all this way and could not be arsed to start looking for something else , so thought fuck it.
She has a little building which is the massage room, separate to her home, nice and clean inside very good, off with clothes and onto the massage bed , not a bad massage, but just chatting all the time, no chance of relaxing, did not feel turned on in the slightest , nether did she try. After 45mins over on to front, quick chest and arms rub ,then playing with little lad till he woke up,at this point i was playing with her arse and tits , on a positive note her tits are massive and look amazing , but her arse is bigger, bit of tugging and that was me done, she did a quick clean round , give us a towel and a drink ,I got dressed and off I went into the night , with her saying your welcome to come back any time.
She a nice enough gal and I would say pushing nearer 40yrs, would I go back? don't think so not in this life time anyway.

Regards M

Offline mrfishyfoo

No location given in your review. Where did you see her MrM ??

Offline stevedave

No location given in your review. Where did you see her MrM ??

I'd presume it was Leeds - her gaff (he's explained it accurately) is in Wortley.

Offline Moreish

I'd presume it was Leeds - her gaff (he's explained it accurately) is in Wortley.
Right on the money SD , sorry mrff still still a amature.   :(

Offline mrfishyfoo

Right on the money SD , sorry mrff still still a amature.   :(

Why ??  :unknown: :unknown:

You made the effort to share MrM.  :drinks: :drinks:

If no-one shared there'd be no site which is something the leeches consistently fail to understand.  :dash: :dash:

Offline haggis007

nice straight forward review op, thanks for sharing :hi: