Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Jessica- Bagshott - Really pleased I went back.  (Read 2801 times)

9 review(s) for GenuineJessica (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only  Genuine Jessica.
Recently went to Bagshott where I met Jessica. Been a while since I last saw her but heard she was back up this way and was keen to see her again. So pleased I did, as this was a full on shagfest, she's one noisy girl. And cums several times in a session.  Facially probably 5-6/10, but I like looking at her. The sex was off the richter scale and thats what I returned for. OWO in excess both ways. Pussy is very sensitive as are her nipples. And covered sex in CG, Mish, mish legs over shoulder, doggy. I reckon she came several times . Pussy was like a burst pillow by the time I finished with it. Couldnt get enough of it and is she noisy or what, just loved it. Eventually unloaded CIM. After which we cuddled up , chatted and kissed a bit more.

Jesicca has lovely body, nice legs, nice skin, full boobs. Really nice girl who I will see again given the chance. Great sense of humour, really good company. Shes normally in Torbay and its good to see her returning to her old stamping ground.
A very nice GFE and needless to say a big recommend from me. :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

With this fine reporting & recommendation HL is +1  :thumbsup:
Sounds lots of fun & up for it
With GU19 location i could also drop by the Frimley GUM for the annual MOT  :D

Offline MrMatrix

With this fine reporting & recommendation HL is +1  :thumbsup:
Sounds lots of fun & up for it
What an efficient punter you are WP. Sounds a good plan.  You wont be disappointed, I hope I see her again some time.  :thumbsup:

Online contentguy

Thanks MrMatrix, I saw Jessica there ages ago and agree she is great.

My only gripe were the "long waits", shown to room, had to wait ages for her to show, then she went to stash the cash, and she took ages to come back.  Her mate EnglishExoticJess took waiting to the next level, it seemed to be a house policy.

Or was she so pleased :rose: to see you that she hurried back?

Guy

Offline MrMatrix

There is something in what you say. The maid let me into the building and I was shown to the room. Where I did wait but I took the initiative to cross the corridor to have a quick wash. Got back and she followed shortly after. She did disappear with the money and there was a wait. That said I got my hour and I wasnt waiting for any one ahead of me or any thing. But you are right she certainly didnt appear to be in a rush.  :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

Nice review. Out of interest how much was your appointment? Currently showing £160 for an hour but that’s in Devon.

Offline webpunter

"Pussy was like a burst pillow by the time I finished with it"

I'll leave her some recovery time.  Do i need to take my halfords puncture repair kit ?   :lol:

What an efficient punter you are WP. Sounds a good plan.  You wont be disappointed, I hope I see her again some time.  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review. Out of interest how much was your appointment? Currently showing £160 for an hour but that’s in Devon.
Cant believe I didnt include that fact in the review. Paid £160. :hi:

"Pussy was like a burst pillow by the time I finished with it"

I'll leave her some recovery time.  Do i need to take my halfords puncture repair kit ?   :lol:
I should have taken mine at the time. I'm sure she's up and running now - very nice pussy - you will want to indulge I'm sure. :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:52:42 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline webpunter

A schoolboy error
No doubt you were wrapped up in the excitement in having a run through in your mind of the punt, whilst writing the review
I do like doing the same
Remembering other stuff along the way
think we can work out what her pricing is, so we'll let you off

Cant believe I didnt include that fact in the review. Paid £160. :hi:

Might get there, however above my usual spends
On the flip side her attitude towards proceedings & 'activities' both read very well
If i do get to have a play i will be reporting on the same 

I should have taken mine at the time. I'm sure she's up and running now - very nice pussy - you will want to indulge I'm sure. :wackogirl:

Offline MrMatrix

9 reviews and 9 positives says its all for me. And she'd have got a positive had I done a review first time around. :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Definitely want to see Genuine Jessica. She works at the same place as EnglishMinxAnna who I positively reviewed. Anna goes off with the money too but I didnt feel short changed on the time both times I’ve seen her. One time she was running late so maid let me in and sat and waited in another room (other punter must have gone before I was let in as didn’t hear him leave). I checked with Anna about start time and it was all good.

I’d suggest anyone to politely but firmly mention time starts from her return time if you’re worried.

Offline Huawei

If you mean the one at Frimley Park Hospital, it's closed  :thumbsdown:. I tried calling a couple of weeks ago. What's worse is that the number just rings and rings. I've been researching an alternative, looks like being Guildford, which is a right PITA for me. If you find anywhere else in the area, I'd appreciate it if you could post here.

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the heads up.  I would have called & when no answer just gone round there.  A wasted journey.  Not now thanks to you mentioning  :thumbsup:

Can do the same in the post      www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226584.0         External Link/Members Only

Will have a look to see where else & send you a PM.  If you do likewise.  No point in taking this thread off piste too much

If you mean the one at Frimley Park Hospital, it's closed  :thumbsdown:. I tried calling a couple of weeks ago. What's worse is that the number just rings and rings. I've been researching an alternative, looks like being Guildford, which is a right PITA for me. If you find anywhere else in the area, I'd appreciate it if you could post here.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice review.....  :drinks:

I must see this Girl..... :cool: :P

Offline sensualencounter

Nice review.....  :drinks:

I must see this Girl..... :cool: :P

Noooo! Don't ruin her before I see her! I know what you do to whores!!! :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Noooo! Don't ruin her before I see her! I know what you do to whores!!! :lol:

I dont know what you mean  :D
I am an absolute Gentleman. I do my best to give give them exactly what they want....!  :cool:

As Hendix would say....its all good clean fun!  :drinks:

Offline Steve_jones14

I've seen her a couple of times since she's returned to Surrey. Great service as usual, one of the best.

Offline ck74

Am I right in saying she only works Mondays?

Offline MrMatrix

Am I right in saying she only works Mondays?
Yes, but I think she may have extended it to Tuesdays as well- check out her profile on Tuesday.
Her comms outside availability dates are poor. But when she herself communicates as oppose to her maid, she really is quite whitty. :hi:

Offline CharlieDong

Offline thepatrician

What an excellent profile!

"Girl next door (if she was a whore)"