Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Gateshead  (Read 2335 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline LesFerdinand

Decided to take advantage of Skylah ‘s tontober offer and booked an hour at £100

External Link/Members Only

Usual flat in Gateshead, free parking at a nearby supermarket.

Met at the door by Skylah (that’s a stupid name, she could have picked a way better working name) with a kiss and got paperwork out of the way. She was wearing what I can only describe as an all over netting bodysuit - quite weird so we had her out of that straight away. But play with her lovely tits and her bum before she dropped to her knees and gave a pretty good blowjob

Moved into the bed and sex with her on top so I could keep playing with those magnificent tits.

Round 2 didn’t happen but that was down to me not being able to manage it. Skylah worked up a sweat trying to make it happen.

Best £100 I’ve spent for a while!

Offline Disco dave

Same she has been top of my list for a while but i just bottle it every month lol.

Great review

Offline Shutty238

Thanks for review, sounds good.
I'd messaged her on uke a while ago to arrange a booking, got so far and she asked me to text her. So I did, then got a 'who is this' reply and started over. Gave up in the end as it all got a bit frustrating.  Came across as a bit cold, but maybe she was equally sick of the back and forth. Anyway, she's still on the hot list and this reassures me I'm in for a treat!
Cheers

Offline waynekerr600

Same she has been top of my list for a while but i just bottle it every month lol.

You must have loads of bottles full of cum now. Don't get them mixed up with the milk  :D

Offline Disco dave

You must have loads of bottles full of cum now. Don't get them mixed up with the milk  :D

Mate woukd take me a year to fill a cup these days  :lol:

Offline oldrockingchair

Mate woukd take me a year to fill a cup these days  :lol:
Not with her pmsl, she will have you spunking for england in no time at all :lol: :lol:

Offline pk_andy

i have no idea how you see her on Monday, I was book her in same day, she no show cos some of her personal reason, then totally forgot me after, I think she has some unforeseenable

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
i have no idea how you see her on Monday, I was book her in same day, she no show cos some of her personal reason, then totally forgot me after, I think she has some unforeseenable

Where does he say he saw her on Monday.    :unknown:

Offline oldrockingchair

I am a bit confused with this one its not really crystal clear  :unknown:

Offline OscarC

Where does he say he saw her on Monday.    :unknown:

Maybe presuming as the op paid tontober rates, which if I recall correctly were advertised as an option on Monday’s, but not other days.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:36:52 am by OscarC »

Online Kev3773

Maybe presuming as the op paid tontober rates, which if I recall correctly were advertised as an option on Monday’s, but not other days.

She has also been doing tontober on Wednesdays and Saturdays  :hi:

Online Winker121

Not entirely unknown for SPs to dump bookings when a better option comes along mind. They then usually have a relative in hospital.

Offline LesFerdinand

Can’t help you with that one I’m afraid

Offline OscarC

She has also been doing tontober on Wednesdays and Saturdays  :hi:

Ah ok, only looked at her profile once this month & thought I only saw Mondays listed. 

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Even so there's been four Mondays this month, I don't post reviews the same day as I punt, don't know about others. It's a bit presumptuous for pk_andy to be questioning a reviewer without knowing for sure which Monday it was, if indeed it was a Monday.

There's always the possibility she mugged him off for some other reason.