Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - Mandy Foxxx and EnglishPhoebeX - Nottingham  (Read 1643 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £260 for 1 hour.

Comms: Very good. Initial contact by mail and quick response. Confirmations on morning of meet all very easy.

Girls: As per pictures and previous reviews. Mandy has a very pretty face and nice curves. Phoebe is a bit slimmer but also a lovely body.   

I had some traffic problems and arrived late but the girls were very understanding and welcomed me with big smiles. We started with plenty of kissing and then I had RO on each girl. Both girls were very responsive and we mixed up RO and OWO in different combinations. Mandy can be quite dominant while Phoebe is the opposite so they make a nice combination. Loads of DFK throughout the meet. Mandy took all of me in her mouth while Phoebe couldn't but they both were happy to try anything I suggested. Mandy sat on my face while Phoebe sat on my cock and then I had doggy with Mandy until I fancied finishing. Both girls sat on the edge of the bed and I was planning to cum on their boobs but when Phoebe started giving me the BJ it felt so good I just kept going while Mandy stroked me and talked dirty.
A lovely pair of girls who made me feel they were enjoying themselves as much as I was. I will definitely see them again but due to cost probably individually next time.