Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naugthy Ella - absolutely crap  (Read 812 times)

5 review(s) for Naugthy Ella (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pdiddy2017

The WGs in Question:  External Link/Members Only

Just catching up on reviews, this punt happened a few months ago when she was in Birmingham, now in Hounslow

Coms: All via text on the day with quick responses

Location: apartments near queensway, buzzed in found straight away

Looks: very nice girl, short but good looking, she looked a bit stoned to me and she did tell me she like to smoke weed, there was a smell of it in the hall way in her apartment

The Punt: 30mins for £70.
OW she asked for extra for OWO which was not a good start, crappy blow job only took the tip of it and was very lazy about it, onto missionary where she held the base of my cock to limit penetration told her to move her hand and she said condom may come off but told her been punting for many years and this is to limit penetration but she just shrugged her shoulders.  Moved onto doggy again she kept leaning forward to limit penetration by this time I'd had enough and said can I finish on tits and surprise surprise she said it was extra. So asked her to wank me off with the condom half slipping off and me loosing wood, just wanked myself and finished and got out of there. One of the worst I have had, in and out in 20 mins  :dash: :dash:

Services: OW, crap missionary, crap doggy.  :( :(

Overall: she limits penetration she looks stoned, mistake made by me by seeing a rom which wants more money for anything should have confirmed all extras before had (school boy error) very pretty girl and could do well but services are just shite, glad shes in hounslow now and not in brum, good riddance
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:56:12 am by Pdiddy2017 »

Offline Jasonk71

Offline Pdiddy2017

just seen BB on her profile, I can assure you this was not showing on her profile when she was in brum and I would never ever see a bare backer. I order STI test kits from GUM every month and make sure I get tested at least every month. I am very cautious and under no circumstances would I do bareback with any WG