Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy naughty girl Anna Colchester 07438 431119 Viva Street  (Read 693 times)

Offline brevitate vitae

Visited earlier this week, have been before, didn't review as girl change weekly ( used to be just off Military Rd, now close Nunns Rd expensive car park )  I use these Chinese places because at my age an attractive woman who can use her hands are all I need, and usually can get booked quickly while still in the mood.   Been happy enough before, not this time though hence Negative. Price up from £60 to £70 30min  when I went to walk £60 agreed ( male maid, but that not a problem )   Girl lovely, but service was very poor, complete lack of empathy, rushed attempts to make me finish, it was obvious she wanted me out, may have because of chip on price. No English so no wiser.   I got quite angry and strange to say managed a result, prehaps being Mr Nice Guy doesn't pay Comments welcome!  :unknown: IMO this place bad VFM You could do better almost anywhere in Colchester . Even with a different girl 30min with RO  £70 + £20 = £90 on top of that bloody NCP car park! I will have to find somewhere new, will report when I do.   :hi:                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Offline Goldfinch

Offline brevitate vitae

Must learn how to do link by then, my Pensioners Guide To The Internet doesn't mention  :rolleyes:

Offline Goldfinch

Must learn how to do link by then, my Pensioners Guide To The Internet doesn't mention  :rolleyes:

:)

Not sure what device you're on,but this link may help:

External Link/Members Only

Offline brevitate vitae

Will try later, maybe beyond capabilities, thanks again   :hi:

Offline Goldfinch