Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne, KSG, Trafford Bar, Manchester.  (Read 2094 times)

11 review(s) for Leanne@SS (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline pvcleatherrm

Leanne is now at the new KSG place very close to Trafford Bar Metrolink stop. KSG very recently moved away from Didsbury. The website and the photos remain the same. External Link/Members Only. Probably most of the girls have stayed with KSG.

When: Very recently

The area: A bit rough, but seen a lot worse.

Parking: On Elsinore Road (quiet when I was there in evening, but likely to be busy Monday to Friday daytime).

The place itself: From the outside it looks rough, but given what KSG was like in Didsbury I expected it to be OK inside. I was right. Not luxury, but totally fine.

Discrete: Yes, both entering and leaving.

Price: £20 to reception, £30 to Leanne in the room. Note OWO was £10 extra and kissing was £10 extra. I didn’t pay the extras. So £50 in total for 30 minutes.

Shower/timing: I had a shower before I arrived, so no time wasted at the beginning. Action soon started and I was out at 30 minutes. So happy with that.

On the 19th of April 2018 NigelF wrote a review about Leanne and I have to say that his review was very accurate in my opinion. Age, looks, body, tits, enthusiasm. So 6 months on her service appears to be the same (remember I didn’t opt for OWO and kissing). The only difference would be to get the same service it would have cost me £70, NigelF got it for £60.

Good OW, depth, spit, eye contact and enthusiasm. Sex in three positions.

Pleasant chat at the end. Happy !!

Positive review from me.

Offline NigelF

Bloody hell, £10 extra for kissing, what a piss take!

Anyway, good review and cheers for the info about the location and premises. I'm glad you found my review to be very accurate. I've indexed her AW profile so it appears amongst the indexed reviews but here it is directly for those interested: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195136.0

Online yorkieyorkie

Even though £70 for 30 mins is relatively fine her charging extra for kissing means I won’t be visiting. No parlour girls allow me to go again so I’m not not paying £70 for a 30 min 1 time shot parlour punt.

Offline Blackpool Rock

So is the £10 extra for kissing an official pricing which is new @ KSG or just imposed by this girl, alternatively is it possible that she didn't want to kiss the OP so said it was £10 to try and put him off  :unknown: 
Looks like a piss take whichever way you look at it, I'm happy to pay the £10 @ GFE and don't always get much kissing but you do get the OWO included which i'd expect to pay £10 for anyway.

Offline Brown sauce

Do you have to pre-book your girl of choice or can you just turn up ?

Offline chandlerhandler

I wonder if they'll be open on match days? It can be chaotic outside the Tollgate pub for a couple of hours when Utd are at home, although if someone is spotted coming out of there, they might get a bigger cheer than Utd do at the moment!!

Offline pvcleatherrm

Do you have to pre-book your girl of choice or can you just turn up ?

I phoned KSG and booked Leanne. I arrived about 2h later to see her.

Offline pvcleatherrm

I wonder if they'll be open on match days? It can be chaotic outside the Tollgate pub for a couple of hours when Utd are at home, although if someone is spotted coming out of there, they might get a bigger cheer than Utd do at the moment!!

I think that from the door of the pub you wouldn't notice anyone going in/coming out of KSG (unless you were looking very carefully and on purpose). Its not in the straight line of sight from the pub. As KSG has only been open there for a couple of weeks, I guess it is still "hidden" from the public. 
Compare that with Didsbury. The residents in Didsbury campaigned to get rid of KSG. It probably became too noticeable. Maybe they won and pushed KSG out.  Or the lease ran out and they had to leave.  I bet it was the former.

Offline pvcleatherrm

So is the £10 extra for kissing an official pricing which is new @ KSG or just imposed by this girl, alternatively is it possible that she didn't want to kiss the OP so said it was £10 to try and put him off  :unknown: 
Looks like a piss take whichever way you look at it, I'm happy to pay the £10 @ GFE and don't always get much kissing but you do get the OWO included which i'd expect to pay £10 for anyway.

I agree with you and also with NigelF. I thought it was ridiculous to charge £10 for kissing and another £10 for OWO. I stood my ground and declined the offers. Maybe Leanne didn't want to kiss me or that was the new rule at KSG. Maybe it will become clear when we get another report about a punt at KSG from someone else.
Regarding kissing, I have never been refused it in the past (unless obviously stated by the SP and I knew about it beforehand). But I have never paid extra for it.  OWO, on the other hand, I have paid extra for it.

Offline bigbilly22

Extra for OWO I understand but extra for kissing is just taking the piss

I read this as a huge NEGATIVE for both Leanne and KSG.

Thanks for the review, told me everything I need to know.

Offline Bustydusty

Extra for OWO I understand but extra for kissing is just taking the piss

I read this as a huge NEGATIVE for both Leanne and KSG.

Thanks for the review, told me everything I need to know.

Agreed I wouldn’t pay extra for kissing and would never go to a parlour where it wasn’t included (or an Indy for that matter)