Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Posh Tottie - Splott, Cardiff  (Read 2251 times)

7 review(s) for Lottie Posh Tottie (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline justaguyhere

External Link/Members Only
I'm not really sure how to write a review to start with but here goes nothing.
I think it was on a Tuesday night a few weeks ago, I was bored and wanted to let it all out. I was browsing a few profiles on A/W as usual and saw two girls who I thought might be worth it.
Comms: Was good on short notice, initially texted her friend but was told she couldn't do the time I wanted. Then texted Lottie and she was happy to see me after 30 minutes.
Location: splott not far from mercure hotel about 10 minutes walk. Place was alright was clean.
Girl: Very similar to pictures and was very nice and welcoming. She put me at ease.
When I reached her place she gave me the address, I knocked the door and she let me in. She wasn't shy from neighbours or tried to shush me or anything like that but she welcomed me with a smile and a hug. She let me to a bedroom as soon as I came in. We started with clearing the paperwork was asked if I wanted a drink or anything, then was told to get comfortable. I'm not going to go into details of what we did but I left happy, we spent more than half the time talking as it was what I wanted. There was no clock watching and I never felt rushed.

All in all I had my fun and got what I needed, would definitely visit again. She told me to get her and her friend next time for double the fun.

Offline Livingthedream874

In all honesty if you're not going to provide any information of what occurred during the booking why write a review?

STAR-LORD

I think it was on a Tuesday night a few weeks ago, I was bored and wanted to let it all out. I was browsing a few profiles on A/W as usual and saw two girls who I thought might be worth it.
Comms: Was good on short notice, initially texted her friend but was told she couldn't do the time I wanted. Then texted Lottie and she was happy to see me after 30 minutes.
Location: splott not far from mercure hotel about 10 minutes walk. Place was alright was clean.
Girl: Very similar to pictures and was very nice and welcoming. She put me at ease.
When I reached her place she gave me the address, I knocked the door and she let me in. She wasn't shy from neighbours or tried to shush me or anything like that but she welcomed me with a smile and a hug. She let me to a bedroom as soon as I came in. We started with clearing the paperwork was asked if I wanted a drink or anything, then was told to get comfortable. I'm not going to go into details of what we did but I left happy, we spent more than half the time talking as it was what I wanted. There was no clock watching and I never felt rushed.

All in all I had my fun and got what I needed, would definitely visit again. She told me to get her and her friend next time for double the fun.

Thanks for submitting your first review.  :hi:
However Livingthedream874 does have a valid point in regards to details. If you write an Adultwork field report, then not stating what services is usually fine from what I've seen. However this site is a different ball game. So what was received helps a lot.

This is the best reference to guide you for future reviews on this site.  ;)

A list of services received is a requirement on this site BTW, even if you just put it in short form like bullet point form should be fine IMO.  :thumbsup:

Well done for TOFTT though (Taking one for the team)  :drinks: .
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:42:22 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Takeapunt81

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:58:10 pm by Takeapunt81 »

Offline iverthickone

What was the point of your reply Takeapunt, just requiring the original?

Offline iverthickone

Thanks for the review Justaguy, but really do need details please, esp as this seems like your first go, what with all the nerves.

Why pick such an expensive girl to kick of with?  Given this is your first post, some may say a bit suspect in truth without them.

Offline makemehappy

Services are clearly outlined - a drink or anything. Couldn't be clearer, other than outlining what drinks were available.

Offline Takeapunt81

What was the point of your reply Takeapunt, just requiring the original?

I did reply just stating lack of details and expensive 1st punt in 1st post and 1st review but seems to not have gone up lol

jimdj1987

justaguyhere

I have actually just booked Lottie for November 13th, your review was very helpful thank you. She has 28 positive reviews on Adultwork so seems to be genuine & good at her job.