Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyJane95 - Salford  (Read 744 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Treehouse

Link External Link/Members Only

1/2 hour £70

Took a look at her reviews, a bit hit and miss, but 70 notes and anal thrown in made it worth a chance.

Coms were simple, and I was a little late (about 10 mins) but she was cool with that.

Physically shes cute, with a natural tan and small perky B/C cups. I asked her to wear a uniform, she suggested school girl, which would suit her look perfectly. However she forgot, but did have a nice black lacy number which looked good.

Once the paperwork was out of the way, she was straight into FK and then perched on the bed giving OWO for a good 10 mins !

I gave here OWO, and she seemed to like it, she was fresh and tasted good.

We fucked with a condom, and she was good. All great so far.

I suggested anal, and she was well up for it, I'm a little gifted in the trouser dept, so was expecting a polite no. However she was again well up for it.

I started to fuck her ass (covered) (no tan lines !) gently in doggy, and she said "you can pound me as hard as you like", so I stepped it up a notch, and another and another. Soon I was pounding her harder than I do most girls in the pussy, and she was playing with herself and loving it.

Didn't last much longer , but didn't need to!

All in all a quality punt, with a cute girl that loves anal.

the only (tiny) downside was afterwards she told me a little too much about her personal life, and I felt that if I was so inclined I might have been able to track her in real life