Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anybody seen Dolly  (Read 3163 times)

Offline chrishornx

Has anybody seen this lady

External Link/Members Only

may TOFTT but any input appreciated

cheers

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've not seen her but her profile shows up in my searches, originally I wondered if it was the same girl who had bad feedback and worked in Preston a couple of years back and went under a name something like Dolly but I don't think it is now.
Have to say she looks quite chavvy / rough in some of her pics so i'd discounted her but interested to hear your experience if you do TOFTT

Offline chrishornx

I've not seen her but her profile shows up in my searches, originally I wondered if it was the same girl who had bad feedback and worked in Preston a couple of years back and went under a name something like Dolly but I don't think it is now.
Have to say she looks quite chavvy / rough in some of her pics so i'd discounted her but interested to hear your experience if you do TOFTT

seems she may be in a bedsit behind the prom sounds a bit slummy

Offline blackburnian

Has anybody seen this lady

may TOFTT but any input appreciated

cheers

Sure she had bareback listed when first appeared - I've got her saved as such on aw .

Bb

Offline Blackpool Rock

seems she may be in a bedsit behind the prom sounds a bit slummy
Mmmm that doesn't exactly raise her profile to a must see

Offline Kriss

I've deffo seen some of those pics before. Bolton?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline blueflame

Have seen her before popping up on my searches... never met her though. Don’t like profiles with few details.
I’d avoid her.

Offline chrishornx

Have seen her before popping up on my searches... never met her though. Don’t like profiles with few details.
I’d avoid her.

cheers to all she is  off the to do list

messaged to say hello, liked her profile, suggest a meet etc. and asked approx area for in calls as she says on profile 'just outside Blackpool'

blunt reply was 5 words.......postcode, what time, how long.

all sounded a bit sleazy somehow

Offline scutty brown

cheers to all she is  off the to do list

messaged to say hello, liked her profile, suggest a meet etc. and asked approx area for in calls as she says on profile 'just outside Blackpool'

blunt reply was 5 words.......postcode, what time, how long.

all sounded a bit sleazy somehow

A woman of few words........she sounds perfect Chris!

Offline ISTS2005

originally I wondered if it was the same girl who had bad feedback and worked in Preston a couple of years back and went under a name something like Dolly but I don't think it is now.

I think I know the one you mean, yeah she was working in a set of high rise flats just on the fringe of the town. Left me sitting there once for ages and she couldn't be arsed to cancel, in the end I had to drive home, would've been a massive red review if I were on here then. Think I've passed comment about her before on here.

Could well be her?

zztop1168

Sod it I will give it a go. Looks okay on the pics small tits but arse looks good. Dolly test pilot next week  :yahoo:

zztop1168

Offline chrishornx

Sod it I will give it a go. Looks okay on the pics small tits but arse looks good. Dolly test pilot next week  :yahoo:

good man hope it goes well

goldwing1

She £10 cheaper on VIVA  :unknown:

Her AW rates are in Transnistrian Ruble

Offline ISTS2005

Her AW rates are in Transnistrian Ruble

See that quite often, its strange I just assumed it was a mistake in the profile wizard or something?

goldwing1

See that quite often, its strange I just assumed it was a mistake in the profile wizard or something?

Probably got the same value as chocolate money, the sort you used to get in your christmas stocking as a kid

Offline photoclicker

Did anyone actually meet this one.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Did anyone actually meet this one.
I thought someone had met her and done a Negative review or at least put a negative comment on a thread about a meet, nothing showing on here though

Offline photoclicker

No I can't see anything just working fy2 though may make use of it but not sure who with

Offline photoclicker

Seems a time waster messaged 3 time all red last message asking why you have not replied. No reply.
Regards
Photoclicker

Offline photoclicker

Had another go at contacting this one seems to read but never replies.
Regards
Photoclicker

Offline wigor

Ive definitely seen that picture of her in the blue underwear somewhere else?
Maybe Glistening Jools profile?

Offline photoclicker

She is just rude even sent a message to ask why. Maybe another member could try.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

ZZ... Did you ever give this one a try?

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:12:12 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Dragonslayer6969

I have seen this girl twice. Once when she worked from an apartment In north shore, and second time from a council estate in st Anne’s ( near the Tesco and subway )

First meet was great. I always ask for oral protected and sex protected regardless of bb, some girls have it listed without fully engaging their profile properly. I work on the basis I can always stop the meet if something dodgy was tried by the girl.

I too though have had recent radio silence, shame as she can go like a trooper, no tits, one of the best arses around though.

Offline Hurley

I had a booking with her but come the day all I got was radio silence.
No second chances for me.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Had a meet with this one elite this week. Com’s were bang on. Phone call to book, then text to confirm address.

From the chat, I think she was previously with a group. Now gone solo. Comes across as someone who knows her own mind, and doesn’t suffer fools.

Will add, one of the best sessions I’ve had in a long time... Just hope it wasn’t a one off.

Offline Moby Dick

Had a meet with this one elite this week. Com’s were bang on. Phone call to book, then text to confirm address.

From the chat, I think she was previously with a group. Now gone solo. Comes across as someone who knows her own mind, and doesn’t suffer fools.

Will add, one of the best sessions I’ve had in a long time... Just hope it wasn’t a one off.
Did she show you her pole dancing qualifications? :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 09:11:17 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

Did she show you her pole dancing qualifications? :sarcastic:

You can mock MD but she actually attended Oxford University's prestigious Pole Dancing course.
Here she is on graduation day  :rolleyes:

Offline Moby Dick

You can mock MD but she actually attended Oxford University's prestigious Pole Dancing course.

By eck she look Georgeous then petal.
I guess whoreing takes its toll.

There should be a Pro$sie Academy where you could donate your cock for blowjobs for the apprentices to practice on at discounted prices.
They would be under supervision of an experienced pro$sie showing her the ropes “suck and spit like this Roxie, don’t blow”
A bit like getting a cheap haircut.
You could help them with their techniques, inform them if it is a bit toothy.
I’d give it a go, can’t be any worse than being stabbed by a pair of scissors and walking around with a dodgy haircut, can it?
At least they would get a certificate.

Offline Moby Dick

Did anyone else zoom into her tits?
Or was that just me?
 :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

By eck she look Georgeous then petal.
I guess whoreing takes its toll.

There should be a Pro$sie Academy where you could donate your cock for blowjobs for the apprentices to practice on at discounted prices.
They would be under supervision of an experienced pro$sie showing her the ropes “suck and spit like this Roxie, don’t blow”
A bit like getting a cheap haircut.
You could help them with their techniques, inform them if it is a bit toothy.
I’d give it a go, can’t be any worse than being stabbed by a pair of scissors and walking around with a dodgy haircut, can it?
At least they would get a certificate.

Great idea, maybe Naughty Aimy et el could run the course?

Offline Laid_back_bloke

« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:29:01 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline photoclicker

I have message her several time but no reply from her

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I have message her several time but no reply from her

Just phone her. Number on her V/Street Ad. Worked for me last week.