Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tolly Leicester  (Read 861 times)

22 review(s) for tollythebest (15 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
24 review(s) for Miss_Tolly_21 (14 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

As promised this is my review of tolly quite a way back Infact 4 locations back. I’ll keep it brief. It is the girl in the pictures which of course are airbrushed. I went mainly for those tits and to be fair they are awesome although she wasn’t to keen on having them touched. In fact she wasn’t to keen on anything other than the cash. Her attitude stank from start to finish she really doesn’t like the job. Answered phone rushed to cum.

If only I went in the first door on the landing I would have had an amazing punt.

Stay away guys unless you like attitude.

Offline HailWood

Thanks HDB. This review helps to confirm that Charlie’s negative based on her poor attitude is not a one off example. If pump n dump is your thing (which it ain’t for me) then she might be ok. Otherwise, a best avoided, probably cock weary WG IMO.

Offline Hotdogboy88

You’re welcome mike.  :drinks:

Her attitude so bad I wouldn’t even bother for a pump and dump lol. She just not good looking enough to tolerate her attitude.