Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Salford  (Read 1765 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony.the.man

Girl: Emily Jane
Date: August 2018
Paid: £70 for 30 mins

Ok, so I was weighing up whether to see EmilyJane back in August, there had been some controversy surrounding her at this time, after the episode with our friend from Portugal. Any negativity is usually followed up by a positive review in Emilys case, and that's exactly what happened. I read sexyman212's positive review which was called into question by some, I took it at face value but maybe should have been more sceptical.
I did however notice Emily had a very good positive to negative ratio. I assumed she would be on her best behaviour after neutral and negative reviews and proceeded with the booking.

Comms.
Very good initially, all questions were answered and a booking was made with the minimum of fuss, I text her a list of what I was expecting, she said it was my time and we could do all of what I wanted to do. A good start.

The girl.
The images of Emily on her profile page are not 100% accurate, I would say she looks 2 dress sizes bigger in the flesh, probably a 12. Facially I would rate her a 7, she is quite pretty.

The action.
I drove to Salford following the directions/postcode given by Emily, I noticed 2 of the landmarks she referred to in her text and promptly parked up. I exited the car park 11 minutes before I was supposed to see her. I called her when I got out on to the street and asked her for directions to her apartment and the code for the entrance door. Directions from Emily were poor, she said she was not from the area (neither am I) this resulted in me being 10 minutes late as opposed to a few minutes early. With hindsight I can say the journey from the car park to her flat should have taken no more than 3 minutes.

I walked into her apartment without knocking, she prefers it this way. Pleasentries were exchanged, and it was straight down to business.

I asked her where she wanted me for the lap dance, she had a WTF are you talking about expression on her face, she said "where have you got that from". I told her a lap dance was agreed by text the previous day and stripteasing is listed on her profile. She said she ticked all the boxes on her profile "likes", this didn't mean she provided those services. Really?

FK followed, this was also agreed the previous day. Emily apparently does this at her discretion, she used her discretion not to provide this service. The kissing was lip kissing only with no tongue or passion, when I tried to initiate FK with tongues she simply moved her head away. My hygiene was impeccable and there was no reason to refuse FK.

Emily then asked me to strip, surprisingly the little man was already at half mast, OWO followed while I was stood up. This was good and she took it deep. RO followed then on with the hat and into CG.

CG was poor. Emily was sat on my cock swaying the top half of her body, there was no movement from her waist downwards, there was no friction, no tempo, no eye contact. After a minute or two of this I was getting bored.

I asked her politely if we could change position to RCG, she pulled her face and then agreed. RCG was exactly the same as CG, No friction, no tempo, she was sat on my cock swaying the top half of her body. I knew if this carried for much longer the little man would rightly lose interest, I asked her to lean forwards whilst still in RCG, I then put my hands on her arse and tried pushing her forwards to get some sort of back and forth motion going. She immediately said she was uncomfortable with this.

The main reason for booking Emily was anal sex , so while I was still hard I asked if we could do this. She pulled her face once more and then agreed. She got into doggie position, I was still hard so in I went. I had not done anal before and was a little nervous, I told her this. I soon got into the swing of things and built up a good steady rhythm. I was quite happy to stay in this position for the duration. I was starting to enjoy myself but was told by Emily to speed up, there was no need for this, we were only minutes into the booking. I reluctantly agreed and upped the pace a little, she now started complaining that it was hurting her. We had done anal for 2-3 minutes. I am also average size. Emily claims sex and anal are her speciality, this wasn't the case when I went to see her.

I laid down on the bed again for more OWO. This was just as good as the first time. She then pulled out a bottle of lube and without asking, began smearing it on my cock. This immediately had a desensitising effect on my dick and I could not feel a thing. I optimistically asked for more sex, the mac went on and desensitised things further. I was around 75% hard at this point. I asked Emily if we could try anal again, she pulled her face and reluctantly agreed. She manoeuvred herself so I could get nowhere near her arse, I asked if she would help guide my cock in, she said "no". It was obvious she didn't want to do any more anal.

I really couldn't be bothered with her anymore, so I asked for a HJ to finish. She got her bottle of lube out again and put a ridiculous amount on my cock, she then nearly ripped my cock clean off!! (Cock hurt for 3 days afterwards)
This did not have the desired effect and the little man went into his shell. I asked Emily to stop. She stood up and threw a bit of a tantrum. She flung her arms in the air and said "I don't know what else to do". Her amateur dramatics were just as bad as the sex. I nearly burst out laughing but realised I was paying her £70 for 30 mins. She then walked out of the room and returned a few minutes later, I was still lying on the bed. She suggested I got dressed, I got the feeling the next client was on his way. I explained I hadn't popped and this would be the first time that would've happened with a WG. She agreed to complete the HJ and was less heavy handed, I eventually squirted, Emily left to get tissues as this happened. CIM was agreed the previous day and not delivered. I then cleaned up and started getting dressed.

Emily was stood up watching and could probably tell I was annoyed. She said she could see I hadn't enjoyed myself and she just didn't "connect" with me. She then started blaming me for the bad experience because I was late. This was all nonsense. The only thing I went to "connect" with was her arse, which I did, until it apparently started "hurting". Even if I was 10 minutes late (because of her poor directions) she could have put the effort in, 20 mins of good sex would've been a positive experience and made me want to return.

I paid her the £70 and was ushered out of her apartment.

Conclusion
To conclude this experience can only be rated as a negative. I felt rushed throughout and the agreed service wasn't delivered. Anything I requested was met with Emily pulling her face.
I also call into question Sexyman212's review.

Offline Tony.the.man

External Link/Members Only
No idea why the subject for this review reads "EmilyJane95's email" can admin or someone change it to :
EmilyJane95 - Salford

STAR-LORD

No idea why the subject for this review reads "EmilyJane95's email" can admin or someone change it to :
EmilyJane95 - Salford

Done sir.  :hi:

Offline Bustydusty

Offline Prestonlad327

Indeed a shocker, would appear she is very hit and miss these days.

Offline fitsy07lfc

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup: Although im sorry it turned out so bad

Offline bolster3

Indeed a shocker, would appear she is very hit and miss these days.

I wonder if that's why Alana Amor ditched her from her duo Xmas gangbang in favour of someone else.
That's the last straw for me I was leaving her on my hotlist as she seemed to have returned to the excellent service she provided when she was just starting but this negative has left me no option other than to remove her from it.

Offline capman84

After all the positive reviews, the negatives are starting to grow. I wonder if she will be back in here to defend herself as i have read previous posts where she does so.

Offline yorkieyorkie

This review mirrors my experience. Never had a British girl look so uninterested whilst riding me. It killed my mood that’s for sure.

Offline NigelF

After all the positive reviews, the negatives are starting to grow. I wonder if she will be back in here to defend herself as i have read previous posts where she does so.

Yeah, not very well though. Nonetheless, I too hope she fires back, it's always amusing.