Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @Deluxe Tanya@ Hendon Perfect GFE  (Read 2550 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline jhenryw

External Link/Members Only

Saw Tanya last time she was in London at an easy to find flat in Hendon, ground floor flat, rang her to ask if she was free, agreed a time then was texted her postcode and some instructions on where to park for free parking.

Into the flat and from behind the door is the girl in the photos, very tiny and exactly what I was looking for on that day! Through to the bedroom, confirmed an hour for £90 iirc.

Helped each other out of our clothes and Tanya began DFK whilst her hands went all over my body, she dropped to her knees and began OWO, then pushed me back onto the bed on she straddled me and continued OWO to completion, came in her mouth then she freshened up and spat out my juice.

Some chit chat and then I began to explore her body some and she began rubbing my body getting me ready for round 2, she got on top for cowgirl, think we progressed through doggy, lazy doggy and I came in the rubber whilst her legs where wrapped round my neck in missionary.

Last bit of chat and a kiss and a cuddle before I left, hoping to see her next time she came back. I see her profile states she is in Sunderland now so maybe she has had her fill of London, or maybe the thought of me coming back scared her off  :D

I would return if she was back in London

Offline Cunning Punt

I can guarantee she's not in Sunderland! Probably back in Hungary, or possibly the 'decorators' are in.

Typical prossie tactic to park their profile elsewhere when not working - and makes clear at the top of her profile she's not at the moment.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed tight little fkk from fit 40 something....notice she has banged her price up £20 PH..... :hi:

Offline Big Bad R

Looks good 'minimum age 21 and need to show identity card' unfortunately this will not be an issue if I meet her :(

Offline WKD123

I believe from previous reviews that her tits are on the small side and saggy - can you confirm?

Offline dubhcarr

I believe from previous reviews that her tits are on the small side and saggy - can you confirm?

yeh they are 30/32 A/B a bit saggy but this is no young chick......pleasant fkk though very tight......

Offline bash_eer

Yes they are when have seen her after the first couple of times I don't take her bra off.

Offline davidgood

I can guarantee she's not in Sunderland! Probably back in Hungary, or possibly the 'decorators' are in.

Typical prossie tactic to park their profile elsewhere when not working - and makes clear at the top of her profile she's not at the moment.

She is probably back in Hungary for a month or two to see her hubbie and kids.

Regards,

davidgood