Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Colleen - Karma Sutra Girls  (Read 872 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Jimbag1

I saw Colleen back at Karma Sutra Girls in July. She seems to be working under her old Sandy's name as Isobella now that KSG is in a bit of a flux:

External Link/Members Only

Looks-wise, she's not bad but she's not incredible. Definitely not as young as that profile says - I'd say the later end of her thirties. She's also on the larger side for a former Sandy's girl and she's definitely on the dirtier end of the spectrum than the more "beautiful" one if that makes sense.

That said, she gave some of the best, most enthusiastic service I've experienced from a working girl. She was enthusiastic with stuff like kissing and asking me to spank her off the bat. I often like to throw weird dirty talk scenarios into the mix when I'm in the mood - I'll generally ask if they're up for it and more often than not, they say no or they oblige and don't do it very well. Colleen threw herself into it 100% and made a really great shag into something even more fantastic.

Absolutely recommended.

Offline lewisjones23

see my comment on your other review

Offline Jimbag1

£50 for half an hour, standard service