Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi - Karma Sutra Girls  (Read 920 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Jimbag1

I saw Demi at KSG in its original premises back in July.

External Link/Members Only

She's a good-looking girl. More of a slightly-rough-around-the-edges girl-next-door type than the pictures would suggest, but sexy with a good body.

She was very chatty and friendly in a way that seemed completely and utterly genuine - that's not something I can say about most of the women I've seen throughout my life. There were no pretenses. She was complaining about not having a had a chance to grab any lunch yet, for example - it was "warts and all" chat but that was great and pretty refreshing.

Her service was fairly enthusiastic considering the insane heatwave on that day, but she did sort of give up a bit towards the end. As I say, that was once things got sweaty so I doubt she's like that normally - and good on her for even working up a sweat in the first place.

goldwing1

I saw Demi at KSG in its original premises back in July.

External Link/Members Only

She's a good-looking girl. More of a slightly-rough-around-the-edges girl-next-door type than the pictures would suggest, but sexy with a good body.

She was very chatty and friendly in a way that seemed completely and utterly genuine - that's not something I can say about most of the women I've seen throughout my life. There were no pretenses. She was complaining about not having a had a chance to grab any lunch yet, for example - it was "warts and all" chat but that was great and pretty refreshing.

Her service was fairly enthusiastic considering the insane heatwave on that day, but she did sort of give up a bit towards the end. As I say, that was once things got sweaty so I doubt she's like that normally - and good on her for even working up a sweat in the first place.

On AW as well
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimbag1

And once again, this was £50 for half an hour, standard service.

Offline 2rucksacks1gag

Can anyone confirm this is the same demi that worked at sandys? Thanks