Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutie Yiyi (Wakefield)  (Read 1956 times)

11 review(s) for Cutie Yiyi (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kudigaran

Cutie YiYi - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First time review from a very occasional punter...

Having only really had parlour and agency punts before, I fancied trying something a bit different, so thought I might book a massage with extras. Did a little bit of research and phoned Yiyi first thing for a booking. We fixed a time late morning and a while later, I made my way to the block of flats near Westgate, following the fairly clear instructions. Sent her a text saying I was outside, but then got one back saying that she had missed the train connection from Leeds. No worries, I'll just go round the shops for a bit and wait, no hurry. An hour on though, she was saying she was still in Leeds - something odd going on there - trains to Wakefield are every few minutes from Leeds, so that doesn't add up at all. Anyway, I went home for a while and eventually she sent a text saying that she was back if I still wanted the booking. There had been no time to organise anything else and having read other reports, I thought I would still probably have a good time, so off I went back again.

I phoned again on arrival and got directed to her flat. The door opened with Yiyi hiding behind. Yiyi is early 30's at a guess (says 30 on AW), about 5' and not unattractive I thought. She greeted me with a slightly awkward hug (quite a size difference between us!) and asked how long I wanted - 1hr - £100 and took me through to the bedroom after the paperwork had been settled. She told me to get naked on the bed face down and started the massage. As others have mentioned, Yiyi's English is a bit limited and after a couple of attempts to make small talk, it became apparent that this was not going to be a feature of this booking, so I just lay back and enjoyed the massage. Not having had other massages to compare it to, I can't really say if this was a good one or not - made me feel nice and relaxed though.

After 30 minutes or so, her touches started getting lighter and more teasing, she indicated it was time to turn over. A couple of light kisses and she slipped on a jacket and went down to take me in her mouth. Some ok covered oral, for a few minutes - for a small girl, she got a decent amount of cock in her mouth, though in no way was it deep and I could feel a bit of tongue going round the outside of the head. Before long though, she came up for a couple of more kisses and I started to go down on her. She has a bit of a bush, but tidy (at bit more than you would call a landing strip) and a neat pussy with a small clit which I gave a good licking until she appeared to come (fingers inside were a no-no) Anyway, then it was time for a bit of a shag, so she started by straddling me to ride cowgirl. This gave me a great view of some medium sized, rounded tits - very nice indeed! Would have been rude not to grab a handful whilst she was there riding away! I was feeling fairly relaxed after the massage, so it wasn't an energetic, all out fuck fest, more of a slow comfortable screw which actually felt great. This carried on in the same manner when we turned over for mish, with me coming in for some kisses (no FK) whilst keeping up a nice steady rhythm and enjoying the feel of her small warm body beneath me. Before long, I had filled the jacket inside her and we pulled apart. I'm not sure if a shower is usually available, but I wasn't offered one and I didn't ask.

After dressing, another awkward hug and it was time to go on my way. Overall, a bit of a change of pace for me, but a good one which felt very nice and left me feeling as chilled as a penguins arsehole. Will I return? Maybe... I punt so infrequently that I like to see a variety of ladies. But maybe it is time to see one or two of them more regularly...

Offline sowhat

Mid-30 ? IMHO , i think she is closer to 50 ...

Offline BadLad500

I’m wondering if there may be 2 different ladies there as I saw Yiyi a god few months ago,& she was nowhere near 50 but yet i’ve heard someone else suggest she may be towards 50

Offline Fireplace

But no review?????

Offline Kudigaran

Hmm. There are some early reviews of her AW page on this site which suggested a B&S operation in London and the descriptions of previous reviews were definitely not the same lady I saw. I wonder if she inherited or bought the AW page in some way?

All I can say is that the photos on the AW page are the same person I met, though could have been taken a couple of years ago I suppose. Certainly wouldn't say near 50 though!

Offline Fireplace

Hmm. There are some early reviews of her AW page on this site which suggested a B&S operation in London and the descriptions of previous reviews were definitely not the same lady I saw. I wonder if she inherited or bought the AW page in some way?

All I can say is that the photos on the AW page are the same person I met, though could have been taken a couple of years ago I suppose. Certainly wouldn't say near 50 though!

This is the same yiyi I’ve seen in wakefield for the last 3 times, don’t think she lives there just uses it for business.

Offline PussyLover789

And how would you know??

Offline massivejohnson

Is it me, or is £100 alot to pay for a shag when half the time is spent being massaged  :dash:

Offline Fireplace

Is it me, or is £100 alot to pay for a shag when half the time is spent being massaged  :dash:

Yes it is but you can skip the massage and just have a shag, I personally have a 10-15 min massage which she is good at  (god I sound like her pimp trust me I’m not) and rest personal service.

MW96

Offline Fireplace

can you only cum once?

Unfortunately I can only manage one in an hour these days, I’m sure I’ve seen a review on her where he had 2 pops

MW96

Unfortunately I can only manage one in an hour these days, I’m sure I’ve seen a review on her where he had 2 pops

Aye,but like say you have one pop for BJ and the other pop for sex ? fair play mate