Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly_Lovesit (Bradford)  (Read 3977 times)

15 review(s) for Lilly_Lovesit  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Lilly_Lovesit
External Link/Members Only
Price Paid: £100 (1 hour) Tontober deal, regular price £120

Very good directions and easy to find. Lilly answered the door dressed in a red peephole babydoll type dress. As mentioned on her profile she is a big girl, advertised as 18+, I would put her at dress size 20 at a guess. Age of 32 sounds right to me as well. Jet black hair, black eye makeup and jet black hair, really pretty blue eyes, definitely my thing. She is a big talker and she started with big DFK in her living room pretty much a few minutes after entering. We went upstairs and had another make out session. We got undressed and Lilly undid my black denims. I was half cocked with Lilly handling the goods. My cock was soon in her mouth and she sucks a mean dick as the saying goes. Deep throat, gagging, face fucking loads of saliva and pre cum running down. Her eye makeup was running and there was tears in her eyes. HAF. First girl who managed to get down all the way since I’ve been on the job in my teens. I was telling her what a good girl she is making me pre-cum.

Moved onto the bed, through no fault of her own I noticed blood on my stomach, I looked and my cock was bleeding a little. I did say it was because we were hard at it, she said she was checked out often, as am I. I cleaned up with wet wipes and used hand sanitizer as did she which was cool she wasn't squeamish and she was prepared. Covered oral from then on which is what I would have suggested anyway. I came on her face with milky chunks of my spunk splashing into her mouth and on her face. She gave me a bit of a snowball which was very nice. I said I didn't taste too bad and she agreed.

I gave her some oral and it got intense with her getting all wet for me, and pushing my head down and stroking my hair which I love. Gave her a dirty kiss afterwards so she could sample her juices. I lay on top of her kissing with a fresh nodder on that got me hard again. We started off with her on top and she got all wet through; she was pulling fuck loads of smoosh face and eye contact  and kissing. Switched to doggy the best bit was when I held her head and kissed her from the side. I gave her a spanking and she asked me to stop I should have warned her I use double slaps or maybe built it up I don't always know my strength. Switched to mish for the finish where I held her hands as I came.

The best bits:
* She gave some excellent dirty talk ("punish me with your cock") I got a bit tongue tied.
* Big DFK were she gobbles half your face, that’s a good thing.
* Her fuck faces and eye contact are the best I've seen.
* Great OWO.
* She seemed very much into it.

The worst bits:
* The 3 hour round trip from my house due to traffic.
* Got to mention it, but seeing my cock bleed. As everything else was so good it's still a positive review. I will also take the blame for this as I will admit I am not very experienced at face fucking and did get a bit rough.

The psychoanalysis bit:
* I don't think she quite got my humour which most people don't which is dry, sarcastic and depending on my mood is either a bit teasing or borderline offensive. I don't change tone so probably appear serious or aggressive. I liked her intensity and mainly found  we shared some of the same qualities albeit mine are buried a bit.

I think if you were into someone looking to take the lead or if you wanted to try a submissive gfe for the first time she would be just the ticket. I wanted a filthy gfe and thought she delivered. You won't be lost for conversation and she did seem genuinely intelligent and hard working with her head screwed on right.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:27:12 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Neptune

This one I must get round to seeing.
Sounds like you had lots of fun there AK.
You seem to like a big bird as do I.
Cheers

Offline Tricks

To be fair AK no one gets your humour :D

Sounds to me like you will be going back, albeit with a little more restraint with the face fucking.

Great review :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
This one I must get round to seeing.
Sounds like you had lots of fun there AK.
You seem to like a big bird as do I.
Cheers
You've seen Sam Sinclair who I've always like the look of, she's well above my ceiling limit though and I'm not that into Libras either.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
To be fair AK no one gets your humour :D

Sounds to me like you will be going back, albeit with a little more restraint with the face fucking.

Great review :hi:
I think you could be right on that. I'm hilarious to some people, but admittedly very few.

Face Fucking is a learning curve and I was a bit clumsy with it. I was having so much fun though.

I've got girls I intend to see which will take me up to next year at least, many seem to have done a disappearing act. Next year who knows?

Offline Yoda71

Likely looks just my cup of tea, she's definitely on my HL when I'm next in Bradford

Offline cueball

Glad your had a good one alikat :thumbsup:

I too had a good wrestle with this one a good while ago... Good to read she's still a trier

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Glad your had a good one alikat :thumbsup:

I too had a good wrestle with this one a good while ago... Good to read she's still a trier
The reviews on here encouraged me to see her and the hot weather, I wouldn't fancy a three hour trip in the dark.

Your experiences sound similar to mine, I don't use more than two fingers though and rarely finger girls properly. You must have a softer spanking technique than me or maybe I just have bad technique, I have been a bit gentler since.

You mentioned it, but her fuck faces are something else. Great dirty talk as well.

Offline Neptune

You've seen Sam Sinclair who I've always like the look of, she's well above my ceiling limit though and I'm not that into Libras either.

Sam Sinclair puts 100% effort into her service
She is bigger than a 16 when I saw her.
Glad she ain't closer or I might be broke

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Sam Sinclair puts 100% effort into her service
She is bigger than a 16 when I saw her.
Glad she ain't closer or I might be broke
I thought she might be bigger than a 16, but wasn't sure because of her height. Size 16 is small to me these days, below 14 is tiny. I've not seen Sam so don't know, but I've seen girls with similar proportion who have been size 20, but who cares?

I'm not doubting her service, even if she was in my area on a tour she is above my ceiling limit which is £130 BTW. It's a shame really, but that is how it is.

Offline Neptune

She doesn't want hour bookings by the looks of things as the half hour rate is good.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
She doesn't want hour bookings by the looks of things as the half hour rate is good.
It is as well. I wonder if she knows?

Offline redmist81

I think Lilly also works at city sauna in Sheffield she is / was on their website

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I think Lilly also works at city sauna in Sheffield she is / was on their website
She told me she does one day a week there. I wanted to see her in a more relaxed environment, apart from the travel price would have been the same anyway.

Offline bbwandy72

I would put her at dress size 20 at a guess.
Oooohhh. Now that makes things more interesting. I'd been aware of Lilly for some time, but I hadn't realised she was that large. Onto the list she goes...

Offline cueball

You know what... I might have a re wrestle with this lass in the new year  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Oooohhh. Now that makes things more interesting. I'd been aware of Lilly for some time, but I hadn't realised she was that large. Onto the list she goes...
Like I say that is a guess. She advertises as 18+, very pretty face IMHO.