Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Evie Branksome,Poole  (Read 964 times)

Brad70

External Link/Members Only

First review on here.
A few weeks ago my search for a mature lady in the Poole/ Bournemouth area led me to the home of Busty Evie who is located in a private house in a nice residential area of Branksome, Poole.
Plenty of on street parking and location very discrete.
Communications good. Initially Emailed her through AW for the telephone number and then called her later that week. She is quite hard to find on AW but I believe she was previously hacked and had to change her profile.
Arranged to meet at her home for an hour.
On arrival led to a room on the ground floor.
She was dressed in a tight blouse and short skirt. Attractive mature lady. Probably early 60s and curvy in all the right places.
Having handed over payment, she left the room but soon returned.
I explained that I was looking for fairly standard GFE and she duly obliged.
Undressed her starting with the blouse and then further down.
Likewise she did the same to me.
Moved towards the bed at the end of the room where action commenced.
All fairly standard as I requested and a great experience.
Enjoyed initial oral, protected, which I prefer and I returned the favour which she appeared to enjoy.
Cowgirl followed by Missionary.
Lovely experience and a positive recommendation for anyone with a preference for classy mature.
I hope to return but will want to experience a couple of other mature lady's in Bournemouth first.

Msuiter

Good review. B'mouth seems to be good for maturer ladies who appear to have been around the local area for some time. Must be the attraction of a retirement town. LOL.
Also look forward to visiting this lady again but as you said there are a few others to meet first.