Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Recent NE/ Gateshead Tour  (Read 864 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RugbyBoy1980

I’ll be totally honest, I’ve been on here for quite a while looking at the reviews you’ve all posted (which are all hugely helpful) but I’ve never had the courage to post one myself... until now.

So please accept my apologies and I promise to be better in the future...

I met with Emilyjane95 while she was on her recent tour of the NE - at the time she was going to retire but I see she’s decided to stay - great news!!

External Link/Members Only
£60 for 30 minute incall
Gateshead

I chose Emily Jane because she has a feisty personality on here and UKE which I really like, her pictures were gorgeous, and she lists anal as included in her price - what’s not to like?!

Easily arranged meeting at a Gateshead chain hotel - easy to park and reasonably busy so no worries about being self-conscious. The only problem was that I was so eager to get there I left my paperwork in the car! Quick message to apologise followed by a very understanding reply from Emily Jane.

Once I finally got into the room I was met by a very attractive young lady - Emily Janes’ profile pictures and description are spot on... right age, right woman. She was wearing a zip-up black basque which showed off her figure perfectly. My apologies and paperwork out of the way and a bit of small talk to relax us then it was down with the zip and onto the bed.

Emily Jane has a gorgeous figure, petite with small but ample tits, curves and an amazing arse!! Lots of kissing (not exactly DFK but sensual) and exploring until she found her way to my cock. Great oral skills, not deep but definitely skilled. I stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could see her body while she sucked...

By this point I needed to taste her pussy so down I went... perfect... a few fingers, because I love fingering, and the mood was heading in the right direction.

On with the condom and I eased into her... lots of lube and nice and tight.

By this point I was desperate to try her ass so, being the gentleman I am, I asked if it would be ok... “help yourself” she replied... why thank you!!

More lube, Emily onto all fours, and I slid straight in... up to the hilt - stunning! Lots of encouragement from Emily, but not over the top as can so often be the case... Onto her back I slid back into her ass... by this point I was getting close so I pulled out, whipped the condom off, pulled Emily Jane to the edge of the bed and got her to finish me off. She swallowed the lot...

Some post-coital chat, another shower, and I was on my way... one very satisfied man!

I’m very happy she has decided not to retire and as soon as she returns to the NE I’ll be first in line...

Offline RugbyBoy1980

Yes, that’s her, sorry...

...and I’ve just realised I put £60 when I actually paid £70 for 30 minutes’ incall...

All in all a rubbish 1st review... I promise to get better!

Offline Kev3773