Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any body seen Busty blonde Lincoln  (Read 942 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/bustyblonde25

Any fellow Lincoln punters had this girl? Nothing on here and only 1 AW feedback.

Offline gary03

Hi James always suspicious of these email only ones with limited feedback.are they Ee in disguise or time wasters.will watch with interest

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hi James always suspicious of these email only ones with limited feedback.are they Ee in disguise or time wasters.will watch with interest

I emailed her and she opened it a few hours later but then didn't reply for another couple of hours which was 2 hours before i asked for the meet and she said she wouldn'rt be available until much later that night so i replied aski. for the same time the next day (which is today) but although she opened my reply an hour after i sent it she still hasn't replied and it's only acouple of hours to go, so don't think i'll be TOFTT today. Need to look for another now.
I find email only ones so flustrating.!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Emailed her again with 4 days notice this time. She opened it the same day i sent it but no reply 2 days later.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I agree :hi: :hi: as my Rommie detector is currently tingling.

I'll be  absolutely fucking amazed if she has English as a 1st language albeit I may be wrong.

If she ain't Rommie then she's defo IMHO EE.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:55:00 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline chrisinlincoln

I saw her some weeks ago now, apologies I've not written a visit report, it's been manic with work since, having been away a lot, but enough of excuses.....
though i did leave her a very brief report on AW after the visit.

She's a lovely English girl, very pretty and enthusiastic.  I had a good time with her and would recommend.

She has a young child at home and hence why she only meets later in the afternoon or evening; when I met her I had to wait for her to put the child down for the afternoon nap, but I think now she doesn't offer that afternoon appnt. any more.

The only negative from my side was that she is obviously a smoker and it was very evident on her breath and clothing, ok which didn't stay on long.

I'm surprised she's not replied and given her number as she did immediately with me, but maybe she's had some bad experiences doing that since.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I saw her some weeks ago now, apologies I've not written a visit report, it's been manic with work since, having been away a lot, but enough of excuses.....

She's a lovely English girl, very pretty and enthusiastic.  I had a good time with her and would recommend.

She has a young child at home and hence why she only meets later in the afternoon or evening; when I met her I had to wait for her to put the child down for the afternoon nap, but I think now she doesn't offer that afternoon appnt. any more.

The only negative from my side was that she is obviously a smoker and it was very evident on her breath and clothing, ok which didn't stay on long.

I'm surprised she's not replied and given her number as she did immediately with me, but maybe she's had some bad experiences doing that since.

Well i may give her another go but i'm not hopefull!

Offline Jamesbattersea

The idea of a baby in another room puts me off a bit!!

Offline chrisinlincoln

Since my last comments on this girl in November (above) she has not responded to any further AW messages, or booking requests or WhattsApp messages I've sent, despite all of them being opened/read.

She's still logging on regularly and reading messages sent.
So despite giving me a positive review after seeing her she seems not to want to see me again.
Though as you've not got got responses from her either maybe she's not actively working or being very picky.