Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Evee  (Read 814 times)

25 review(s) for Abby White (6 positive, 13 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

Pictures accurate - pretty face ..Gorgeous Girl...excellent enhanced body.

Only seen her once - in the usual hotel near tottenham court road....she has been on a/w for a long term and moves very often location to location.

When i saw her - looks wise saluted....however the hotel room had twin beds...downgraded for 1hr to 30 mins.

nice girl and small talk appeared okay.

worst service  i have ever had...tried to make me come asap ...no effort...and as i was still trying to kiss and pound her - she held the wood and said the rubber was coming off (put me off immediately - no consent).

She however still tried to please me by a hand job (not my preference and i stopped the punt)

Whilst a negative - she voluntarily returned some of the money and said the rubbers she had were not the best

imo Attractive girl who only wants to be pump and dumped for 15 mins without any interaction or effort. Neutral - whilst poor service happy to have her on the punt list - but a one-off.

Offline AirForce1

I think the profile is gone now, can seem to get onto it.