Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX Angela Middleton  (Read 1413 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline robsmith149

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 45 minutes

Great comms and flat was easy to find with her instructions

Decent looking girl with her best feature her arse, my guess at her age would be about 37.

Had a shower then into bedroom for plenty of DFK  then asked to lie on bed, the next 1/2 hour was spent split between great OWO with plenty of  deep throat and gagging and more DFK, 90% of this time I had my fingers in both of her holes.

Next she got to work on my arsehole with her tongue  first with me on my back then after on all fours, was my 1st time receiving this ever so another thing ticked off the list.

She knew I wanted to fuck her arse so she got in reverse CG and bounced away, was a cracking site holding her arse cheeks open watching my cock going in and out of there, lasted about 5 mins before I came.

Was around 40-45 mins gone by then and she asked me if I wanted to go again or have £20 back from the £100 tontober rate I had paid for the hour, I wouldn't have come again in that time so took the £20 back.

In conclusion an excellent meet with a quality working girl, well worth the 90 mile round trip from Stoke.

Offline samneil15

Ay she is a gooden, and the fact she offered you 20 back just goes to show what a good girl she is. Never happened with any other WG for me anyway.

Angela always aims to please, and she did reveal to me a few months ago she had hit the big 4 0

goldwing1

Ay she is a gooden, and the fact she offered you 20 back just goes to show what a good girl she is. Never happened with any other WG for me anyway.

Angela always aims to please, and she did reveal to me a few months ago she had hit the big 4 0

Says she`s 33 on her profile, mind you, if she looks 33, suppose there`s no harm in telling a white lie.

Offline samneil15

Says she`s 33 on her profile, mind you, if she looks 33, suppose there`s no harm in telling a white lie.

Agreed, no harm at all when you have an arse like Angie....

Offline Tankengine48

She sounds great.  Anal isn't on her enjoy list (well not when I looked just now) and its the first time I have heard of a WG offering money back cos a punter has not used up all of the time paid for!  Angela is now on my HL.  Thanks for the post Rob

Offline Fac51

Rob Smith - cheers for the review fellow Stokie !

Onto my HL she goes  :D