Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Pipa - Ilford  (Read 1043 times)

10 review(s) for Cattalina Santana (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline AppleEgg

External Link/Members Only

Location: Towards the end of Ilford High street in a modern apartment block

Price: £80p/h

Girl: Short (about 5 foot) with decent B/C cup natural tits but a weird and ugly(ish) face (3/10).  Not one you would want to be seen with but if she was made up then she would just about be passable.

She barely speak any English but said she was Hungarian and just giggles as her way of communicating.

Action: My attraction here was her doing CIM and thought even though she wasn't attractive, if she was sucking away then it would be fine.  Her OWO technique is pretty poor; toothy in parts and doesn't go deep.  However, she is very willing and will keep at it.  I groped her titties and started thinking about better looking girls that I had been with, whilst she sucked away.  After 20 minutes, I managed to bust a nut and she took it all in her mouth until I had none left.  She then gave me a massage which was shit, literally just slight prodding on my back.  I turned over and got her to give me more OWO but the technique wasn't great.  After 10 mins of this, she put a condom on and I lost wood pretty quickly as I approached entering her as a fishy smell was released.

I wasn't going to get wood again as I just wasn't feeling it and had no attraction to her.

The reason for the neutral is that she was very willing and would have been happy to keep going but I found her OWO and handjob just not doing it for me so called it quits and left.  I have never had this happen to me on a punt before where I haven't been able to get hard for a second round or wanting to cut a session short as I was feeling it.

Re-visit: No, just did nothing for me.

Offline Brownknight

Thanks for the update, I was going to see this WG but not anymore, I like a clean fresh pussy.
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by: