Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool Temptation  (Read 1206 times)

zztop1168

External Link/Members Only

Popped up in Blackpool. Nice body any info on the Boat or service?

Offline chrishornx

Popped up in Blackpool. Nice body any info on the Boat or service?

can't help but sure Scutty will know. She has a ring of familiarity

Jay-Jay

Definitely seen those pics before in the NW but can't pin them down to anyone in particular sorry.

Jay

goldwing1

Offline BELLBOY7716

She got the marks on her legs aswell in the sunbathing pics. Maybe a skin complex.

Offline scutty brown

can't help but sure Scutty will know. She has a ring of familiarity

No, I don't know anything about her - I tend not to take much notice of British girls.

Regarding the marks on her arms, it looks like vitiligo - a harmless auto-immune condition whereby the body destroys the melanin pigment producing cells in the skin. Nothing to worry about. One of my in-laws has it: that was caused by severe sunburn when he was a kid, started off as a small patch that now covers half his body. A girl I know also has it: that was started by an insect bite on her tit and now covers the right side of her body. Its nothing to worry about

Looking at her AW feedback, at least four during 1986 from Blackpool punters, then nothing after June 2017.  Looks like she's back after 16 months off the game. FB going back to 2015 calsl her Bridgette, so it looks like she hasn't changed her name

FWIW, looks like she has lost a lot of weight in the last year or so. Compare the oldest photo
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:48:31 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

sorry that last post timed out while I was trying to post the photos......
compare the oldest photo titled "Take me against the wall" with the newest - the first three in the list

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:54:52 pm by scutty brown »

zztop1168

Thanks guys. But you know what I have come to the conclusion one must travel to Liverpool/Manchester for some quality. Its 15 quid fuel + a few hours but its the only way to fly. Its utter crap around these parts.  :thumbsdown:

Offline chrishornx

Odd patterns on her skin on her left arm

Hidden Image/Members Only

yep and now you have pointed it out that is what I have seen before

definitely been on AW before

Offline chrishornx

No, I don't know anything about her - I tend not to take much notice of British girls.

cheers for input Scutty

Offline Prestonlad327

Looks right up my street, may have to TOFTT

Offline MrJames62

Saw her years ago, nice private house near the airport. I found her attractive, versatile and great fun . Called herself Horny Bridgette then and lived up to her nickname. Nice uncovered oral, liked to cuddle and a gentle Scottish burr in her voice.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:19:56 am by MrJames62 »

zztop1168

Looks right up my street, may have to TOFTT

TTOFIT. A1 service review to follow :rose:

Offline chrishornx

Saw her years ago, nice private house near the airport. I found her attractive, versatile and great fun . Called herself Horny Bridgette then and lived up to her nickname. Nice uncovered oral, liked to cuddle and a gentle Scottish burr in her voice.

nice one look forward to it

Offline cueball

TTOFIT. A1 service review to follow :rose:
I'll stick her in my "oh I do like to be beside the seaside" hotlist then  :hi:

Offline chrishornx