Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Cameron  (Read 1628 times)

14 review(s) for Scottish_Cameron (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tyrionlannister

External Link/Members Only

Only my first review sonif I miss anything out I apologise. I met with Cameron a week ago.

Comms
Contact was through AW to start then text message and phone call. I wasnt sure what day I'd be able to make it but Cameron was patient and understanding. Booked thru AW but asked to call to confirm. Cameron sounded bubbly and friendly on the phone.

Address provided on the moring of the meet. Quiet tenement in Southside. Accross from a car showroom but I didn't bump into anyone on the way in. Buzzed in and met with Cameron standing behind the door wearing a silk gown and glimpses of sexy underwear underneath. The flat was warm, clean and tidy. I didnt see any sign of anyone else there.

Appearance
I'd say Cameron's age is accurate. She is a bit curvier than her photos, some I think are quite old. That being said I like my women with curves and she has a sexy body. She was wearing crotchless sexy underwear. She has lovely big firm tits. I'd see a review saying they were a bit saggy and have to say they arent now, big and full. If you are an arse guy then hers is magnificent. Offered a shower and bottle of water. Declined the shower as I'd had one before I left. Used the bathroom and it was clean and tidy.

Service
I went for a HH at £60. I could have gone for OWO for an extra £10 but as that gets me off took quickly I declined. Money enchanged and then stripped whilst she went to store the cash. Cameron provided a light massage to start with lots of tickling and teasing with her nails. Then it was down to business. Gave her oral and she was shaved, smooth and tasted clean and fresh. Then sex in a few positons. Doggy is a must as you get a great view of her arse. Slipped a finger in there and she didnt seem to mind. Finished by cumming over her tits and got complimented on my load lol. Cameron was dripping wet by the end so seems like she enjoyed herself too. Offered another shower but declined and cleaned up with wipes.

Overall Cameron is a friendly girl, lovely sexy curvy body. If you like skinnies I'd maybe avoid but for me she had all the right curves. Already planning my return visit.

Offline Tablet

Great review wish I could write like that , well done .  :hi:
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline Gdg4y69

Question to the OP are you saying her tits are now big and full i.e a tit job? If so please give more detail regards how big the new fun bags are. I've seen Cameron previously and reviewed and her tits were ok but not what I would describe as big and full. If they have been enhanced it may mean a revisit to check out.

Also can you clarify the anal fingering as this was something not previously on offer....again if on offer now then it makes a return visit of interest.

If you could get back to confirm be appreciated

Cheers

Offline Tyrionlannister

Compared to some of her photos Cameron looks to have put on some weight. A previous review said they thought she had lost weight and so her tits were a bit saggy. To me they seemed nice and natural and round. Whilst doing her doggy style I gave her asshole a tickle with my thumb and she didnt seem to mind when I partially inserted it. I wouldnt describe it as a fullon fingering though.

Offline guns

Nice review  :thumbsup:
I visited her last week for the first time in about a year i think and she has put on a bit of weight but still looks great imo .
Her tits did seem a good bit bigger and more round but not sure it is a boob job . I might be wrong though .
She is one of the few girls i have seen who gives a really mind blowing blowjob . All that licking and teasing gets me rock hard every time and she never rushes over it . I think she genuinely enjoys her job  :D . I would love if she did cim or facials but it's not on her list unfortunately .

Online Clattypats

Did one review or comment based on her pics at the time, not say she had a "pancake arse".... :sarcastic: