Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tolly the best - Leicester  (Read 2194 times)

22 review(s) for tollythebest (15 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by HailWood]
24 review(s) for Miss_Tolly_21 (14 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been reviewed here plenty of times, so there isn't much to add.

She's the girl in the photo's, quite attractive, wearing plenty of make-up, which is fine by me. Nice body with good tits, nice arse, all well proportioned. No tattoos, as far as I can remember.

I've never paid less than £60 for a punt, and since I don't go in for all the GFE stuff anyway, £40 for half an hour looked a snip. Complaining about the quality of a £40 punt might sound like complaining that a McDonalds isn't a fillet steak, but this is a negative rating because her attitude stank. She was unwelcoming, unfriendly, surly, uncommunicative and inattentive, which is enough to be going on with.

Communications had been good, but when I rang for the house number she said to come early, which was fine by me, and I said I'd be there as soon as I'd parked. As it turned out it took a while to find a spot, but when I knocked on the door I was still ahead of the appointed time.

Instead of being greeted with a smile and a little hug, as I'd expect, she started moaning like a nagging housewife. " I've been waiting 10 minutes, I don't know if you come or not, why you not phone?". Then it was "take your shoes off and leave them here" - she virtually spat the words out - "and go up the stairs." It was like being barked at by an East German border guard, but I did as I was told.

The room was ok. As I undressed I tried to have a bit of conversation with her, but she was too preoccupied with the two mobile phones on the cabinet, which pinged regularly. We started with a bit of a cuddle and then as I was massaging her, a phone pinged again, and she reached out to get it. There was I kissing and caressing her arse while she was busy texting someone. Farcical.

Her blowjob was perfectly ok as was the sex, not that she had to do a lot, with a session of 'heels to heaven' missionary rounded off doggy-style. When I'd finished she made a very cursory attempt at cleaning me up - just a quick wipe as she took the condom off, and passed me a couple of wet wipes and left me to get on with it. I know it sounds a bit pernicketty but I do like it when the girl takes the trouble to get me properly spick and span, but again, for forty quid I suppose you're expected to do it yourself.

So all in all a good looking girl, but a truly lousy attitude. Maybe it was just a bad day, but unless you're on a tight budget, I'd give her a miss.

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

It was like being barked at by an East German border guard, but I did as I was told.

I’d pay extra for that  :lol:

Seriously though it sounds dreadful, Charlie. Attitude is key in my book. Hope next one is better.

Offline jayjuk

Yeah, she's too mechanical and cold for my liking, probably because she has a high volume of punters.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Congratulations Charlie.  :hi: …. for being the first punter on UKP thats dared to give this grossly over hyped immigrant pro$$ie a negative review.  :thumbsup:

Offline Theman1

She is as busy as the M1 at rush hour, I'd avoid her from now on had a similar service last summer with her!

Offline chris6105

Good review bud, I am somewhat suprised she gets such good reviews when everything is a bolt on extra. At last someone has found the courage to actually say how basic the service was.

Offline RedKettle

She is as busy as the M1 at rush hour, I'd avoid her from now on had a similar service last summer with her!

Thanks for the review!!  It have saved him some cash.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry to hear you dumped off the end of the Rommie conveyor belt MrC.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Good man for sharing and getting it out there.  :hi: :hi:

I'm just about to red card another popular touring Rommie that I podged in Leeds.

Yeah, she's too mechanical and cold for my liking, probably because she has a high volume of punters.

Did I miss your review ??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:59:46 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Picti

Maybe if you changed your nick to CheckpointCharlie you'd have gotten better service  :D

Cheers for the review. She sounds everything I feared she would be, and that's why I've never been tempted. In her profile photos she has that "dead" look in her eyes that suggest she hates what she's doing.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Pretty much my experience of her. Why I’ve never been back.  Below be she’s moved to Le3, now is this where you saw her??

Offline snapontool

To be fair, what did you all expect from a ROM ?
 :dash: :dash: :wacko:

Offline RedKettle

So there are 3 UKP members who have had poor experiences and not posted a review   :dash: :dash:

Offline Charliehutton

To be fair, what did you all expect from a ROM ?
 :dash: :dash: :wacko:

To be fair, snapon, what I expected was at least the bare minimum of effort on her part. I didn't set her price, she did, and she seemed determined to live down to it. Perhaps when we read your first review - you've had 2 years to think about it - we'll have an idea of your level of expectation, too.

Offline thelizard

I'd have walked and shat in her dumpling boiler on the way out.

Yr Blaidd

I suppose 'typical Romanian'....

But I also spotted External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  in Le3
Also Romanian, and it looks like the AW profiles were written by the same person.  Same price structure, same list of 'extras'

Perhaps the 'multiple phones' mentioned in the original posts is 'Tolly' pretending to be 'Nicole' too!  Suspect a bit of B&S may be on the cards between them, and maybe some other unidentified uglier Romanian prossie from the same gang?

Offline Knny

I think I posted her first review here.  She was nice at the time, but i soon got weary of her constant phone figgiting.  A few other factors made it easy to knock her off the list.

She had a good formula in the beginning, but maybe her enthusiasm is no longer there.

Offline HailWood

To be fair, snapon, what I expected was at least the bare minimum of effort on her part. I didn't set her price, she did, and she seemed determined to live down to it. Perhaps when we read your first review - you've had 2 years to think about it - we'll have an idea of your level of expectation, too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

So there are 3 UKP members who have had poor experiences and not posted a review   :dash: :dash:

....and that's why those of us that can actually be bothered to post reviews get pissed off.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think I posted her first review here.  She was nice at the time, but i soon got weary of her constant phone figgiting.  A few other factors made it easy to knock her off the list.

She had a good formula in the beginning, but maybe her enthusiasm is no longer there.

DICK WEARY CONVEYOR BELT !!!

FFS I just red carded Lovely Alice, another IMHO Rommie conveyor belt, and she's got nearly 250 AWank positives and 30+ green on here.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:14:03 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Ivorlongun

Tolly and Nicole are different girls who work from different addresses.
Whether they know each other I don’t know.
Nicole’s profile is genuine and her photos are a true likeness.
I’ve met Nicole recently and she doesn’t bait and switch.

Offline Hotdogboy88

....and that's why those of us that can actually be bothered to post reviews get pissed off.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I agree I would have written a negative at the time it had just written a positive for her former stable mate Jessy. Which I got more than taken to task by you and VW. Didn’t want to write a neg as i feel I’d be accused again of being pimp/wk for Jessy.

So why I think it’s worth while questioning reviews there’s also a chance you put people off reviewing rather than be questioned for an honest review. Which could have saved the OP and others a wasted punt.

Something to think about in the future maybe??  :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I agree I would have written a negative at the time it had just written a positive for her former stable mate Jessy. Which I got more than taken to task by you and VW. Didn’t want to write a neg as i feel I’d be accused again of being pimp/wk for Jessy.

So why I think it’s worth while questioning reviews there’s also a chance you put people off reviewing rather than be questioned for an honest review. Which could have saved the OP and others a wasted punt.

Something to think about in the future maybe??  :dash: :dash:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing MrHDB.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: With it you could, maybe, have negged Tolly first and then given your green to Jessie.  :unknown: :unknown:

As it is you rode the storm and you're still here.  :hi: :hi:

What's stopping you negging Tolly now ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Hotdogboy88

It was a while ago now. But will do if I get the time tonight.  :drinks: