Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does meganlovecock?  (Read 3562 times)

Offline darkvamp

So after I read a few posts I thought I'd take people's advice & try a 30 min booking with meganlovescock. Sent her an email yesterday but had no response yet. Anyone else had any luck with her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline darkvamp

Well AW claims my email was deleted without even being read. How professional!

Tjkooker

Last feedback start of December. Probably just a PG whore now.

Offline Corus Boy

Last feedback start of December. Probably just a PG whore now.

Last login today!

Offline darkvamp

Well thought I'd give it one more try, so sent another email which has been read but got no response. So she can go do one!

Offline darkvamp

And now the message has been deleted after she read it!

Offline darkvamp

Well decided to give up on Cardiff WG's for my next punt. Decided to branch over to Bristol & going to try & get an hour with Soph.

SirPhilipXX

I can only conclude that Megan no longer loves cock

BristolP

And now the message has been deleted after she read it!

Does AdultWork still show emails as deleted by recipient? I know it used to show deleted emails in italics. But when I looked at my AW emails none were shown in italics, including ones I know were shown as deleted by recipient in the past.
I had just assumed AW had removed the feature.

Offline darkvamp

If you go to the sent folder it will say deleted with little underscores under the word but if it's been read then deleted it gas the date with underscores underneath it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:02:40 am by darkvamp »

BristolP

If you go to the sent folder it will say deleted with little underscores under the word but if it's been read then deleted it gas the date with underscores underneath it.

Thanks.

SirFrank

Reading without replying to a genuine enquiry really is pisspoor

vorian

It just shows her off to be shit at her job and a warning to us all.

SirPhilipXX

It is depressingly common - I had the same treatment today from this girl:

Are these WGs really so swamped by the number of emails they are receiving, that they can't spare even a few seconds to send a one line response to what was clearly a genuine enquiry?

SirFrank

I've also had a few who didn't bother replying but did read. It's infuriating.  I always walk on - if they can't be bothered neither can I

Offline darkvamp

Well hoping Naughty slut soph replied to the text I sent her when her working phone is next on as I really want a nasty session Wednesday night lol

Offline darkvamp

Dropped an email just in case as when I sent the text she wasn't fully booked. Now her profile is saying she's booked up till the 27th, really hoping I've got a shag reserved lol

SirFrank

Dropped an email just in case as when I sent the text she wasn't fully booked. Now her profile is saying she's booked up till the 27th, really hoping I've got a shag reserved lol

Naughty slut sophs auto reply says to phone or text, which I did but never got a reply from her. However, she always replied quite promptly by email via AW. I did manage to arrange a meet but she does get booked up well in advance. I had to cancel tho last minute. Next time in Bristol I plan to make an appointment

Offline darkvamp

She got back to me but she is fully booked. Thankfully she has booked me in for the following week. God I'm looking forward to it :)

welsh-n-proud

from my experience, she does!!!

SirPhilipXX

It is depressingly common - I had the same treatment today from this girl:

Are these WGs really so swamped by the number of emails they are receiving, that they can't spare even a few seconds to send a one line response to what was clearly a genuine enquiry?
Update on my previous post: I sent this girl a second email asking her why she hadn't replied, and this time I did get a reply.
After some chat about available services I have booked her for an hour this evening.

Bit of a risk I know: only one rating, one poor photo and little info on profile; but sometimes I like a gamble! I'll report in due course.

vorian

Update on my previous post: I sent this girl a second email asking her why she hadn't replied, and this time I did get a reply.
After some chat about available services I have booked her for an hour this evening.

Bit of a risk I know: only one rating, one poor photo and little info on profile; but sometimes I like a gamble! I'll report in due course.

Good luck and good punting.

SirPhilipXX

Good luck and good punting.
Didn't happen - 'toyplay' messaged me 2 hours before the agreed start time to cancel, very apologetic,"as she could not get the car". No, I have no idea why she couldn't just get a taxi.
She gave me the name of another WG whom she said would be keen to take her place at £30 less for the hour. (Bait & switch for an outcall? that's a new one!) When I didn't reply after 10 minutes, a further price reduction was offered. However by then I had identified the proposed replacement and she was not someone I particularly wanted to see, even at £120 ph, so I declined.

vorian

Didn't happen - 'toyplay' messaged me 2 hours before the agreed start time to cancel, very apologetic,"as she could not get the car". No, I have no idea why she couldn't just get a taxi.
She gave me the name of another WG whom she said would be keen to take her place at £30 less for the hour. (Bait & switch for an outcall? that's a new one!) When I didn't reply after 10 minutes, a further price reduction was offered. However by then I had identified the proposed replacement and she was not someone I particularly wanted to see, even at £120 ph, so I declined.

Sorry you got messed around can I suggest you post a quick review for toyplay as a warning to others or they might waste their time being messed around as well.

SirPhilipXX

Sorry you got messed around can I suggest you post a quick review for toyplay as a warning to others or they might waste their time being messed around as well.

I have done so: only neutral though as I did not see her.

The good news is that Kandi has contacted me to say that she has recovered from her illness and is working once more, so I have booked to see her tomorrow night.

vorian

I have done so: only neutral though as I did not see her.

The good news is that Kandi has contacted me to say that she has recovered from her illness and is working once more, so I have booked to see her tomorrow night.

Good move I would have done a neutral as well. Shows as a warning to other punters though. Hope you have a good punt tomorrow.

Offline darkvamp

Looks like my naughty slut soph punt won't be going ahead till next month now. Worked fudged up my overtime.

Offline LanceVance

I can only conclude that Megan no longer loves cock

That's a shame, I was considering emailing her myself.

Offline Corus Boy

That's a shame, I was considering emailing her myself.

Do it!

You maybe Mister Lucky.