Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale  (Read 1239 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline titanph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Service/Price - Saw Amy a few weeks ago, OW, Sex, £80 for 1 hour.

Comms - Tried calling, didn't pick up but replied via text and all fine on that front.

Location - Colindale/Barnet area - In a new build high rise block of flats. Big open kind of garden area with a shop and restaurant. Had to wait 5 mins outside but not a big issue here as it is pedestrian only just off the main road.

Girl - Classic milf, fake tits (solid), long nipples, nice arse and a toned body. This girl puts work in at the gym. Face is ok nothing to scream about but i've long since been fine with pretty much most women so all good for me,

Meet - Turned up, handed over cash. She initiated some kissing and then started some OW. Good enough but nothing majorly out there. Then she jumped on in cowgirl and we started fucking. Great body fucking in cowgirl. Spanked her three times and on the 3rd she made a point she wasn't too keen. Fine with nipple play but not too rough and they are fucking bullets. Finish up after a while and get a massage.

Conclusion - She is well reviewed on here and definitely worth a visit. It is a bit far for me but would return if i had the time which is always a good indicator.

Offline Malakos

Can i have her Phone Number please?
Can’t see on her profile.
Thanks

Offline LLPunting

Can i have her Phone Number please?
Can’t see on her profile.
Thanks

That would be because she's not taking bookings.  Take a hint and wait your turn.  In the meantime go punt some other WGs and post the reviews here before asking another leeching question.