Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Hannah94 - Norwich  (Read 539 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy_Hannah98 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dkpunter

Long time lurker, is time for me to return some feedback to the community

Sexy_Hannah94
External Link/Members Only

Comms: mostly via text. Once I texted her I was nearby, she called to give the last bit of direction

Location: clean flat in main road in the golden triangle. Quite busy in the surroundings  thus no one really cares.

Appearance: the girl in the only available pic is not her. I was welcomed by a dark haired girl wearing an absolutely not sexy pyjamas, looking at her phone and not trying to smile a bit.

Services: she has a very long list of services offered and she says she offers OWO (in the main fee) and bareback extra.

The meeting: 60quids for 30mins. She rushed since I entered the flat even complaining I asked her where the loo was. She just  took off her pyjamas and was wearing quite cheap lingerie asking me to get naked quite harshly. Put immediately the condom (even if mr willy was not so excited) to start an handjob and then a less than average OW. She was still wearing the bra and I asked her to take it off but she refused because she doesn't like ppl playing with her boobs O.o I finally came without sex partly because of me :( but mostly because there was absolutely nothing exciting in this meeting.

Final verdict: bad attitude; bad services. Waste of time and money -> stay away.

Sincerely
Your friendly neighbourhood dkpunter

Online Punterperson1971

Long time lurker, is time for me to return some feedback to the community

Sexy_Hannah94

Comms: mostly via text. Once I texted her I was nearby, she called to give the last bit of direction

Location: clean flat in main road in the golden triangle. Quite busy in the surroundings  thus no one really cares.

Appearance: the girl in the only available pic is not her. I was welcomed by a dark haired girl wearing an absolutely not sexy pyjamas, looking at her phone and not trying to smile a bit.

Services: she has a very long list of services offered and she says she offers OWO (in the main fee) and bareback extra.

The meeting: 60quids for 30mins. She rushed since I entered the flat even complaining I asked her where the loo was. She just  took off her pyjamas and was wearing quite cheap lingerie asking me to get naked quite harshly. Put immediately the condom (even if mr willy was not so excited) to start an handjob and then a less than average OW. She was still wearing the bra and I asked her to take it off but she refused because she doesn't like ppl playing with her boobs O.o I finally came without sex partly because of me :( but mostly because there was absolutely nothing exciting in this meeting.

Final verdict: bad attitude; bad services. Waste of time and money -> stay away.

Sincerely
Your friendly neighbourhood dkpunter
So you openly saw a girl who offered bareback

Offline dkpunter

So you openly saw a girl who offered bareback
Honestly I'm not interested in this, so when she claimed that via text I didn't bother too much. BTW you're right if you're arguing I should have avoided because no serious pro would offer this.

Online Punterperson1971

Honestly I'm not interested in this, so when she claimed that via text I didn't bother too much. BTW you're right if you're arguing I should have avoided because no serious pro would offer this.

Not arguing just pointing it out,I’ve made mistakes before with girls who had unprotected sex on their likes and I’ve mussed it,but you knew she offered it and went ahead.

Offline dkpunter

Not arguing just pointing it out,I’ve made mistakes before with girls who had unprotected sex on their likes and I’ve mussed it,but you knew she offered it and went ahead.
Lesson learned for me: avoid next time